Celebrity Singles Activities

Fjliebgott

I'm sailing on the Celebrity Infinity Panama Canal cruise that departs San Diego on Nov. 9th. I booked this cruise with my wife but we're now in the process of divorce and I'm going alone since it was fully paid for and past the refund window. I've been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruise previously but never really paid attention to singles type activities. I was always immersed in the fun with my wife as a couple. 

For those that have traveled on a Celebrity Cruise before does the ship have many activities that are geared towards singles? Are there many singles that travel Celebrity?

Thanks, Frank

13 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Surprisingly, quite a few singles sail Celebrity because it generally has friendly passengers and it’s easy to meet people.

Glad to hear that there are quite a few singles. Thanks

4 minutes ago, TN Vol Fan said:

Would going to the Events Coordinator help get some activities for singles?

That's a good idea, I hadn't thought of that. I presume that Celebrity publishes a daily activity schedule like I've seen on our Royal Caribbean cruises

It seems like I have seen lunches or meet ups for solo travelers on the daily things. 

Keep in mind though that not all of us who cruise solo WANT to do activities and stuff with others. So involvement in things may vary. You might be better off seeing if there is a cruise meet going and chatting with people there to see who wants to do things.

Hi Frank,

If you look on the cc message boards, there is a thread under Special Interest cruising called Singles Cruises. That's where I would post. 

Also, You still have a couple weeks until your cruise. Maybe you have a friend you can take with you!

Cheers! Lisa

17 minutes ago, Mike981 said:

😉 See if you can get them to coordinate a "I hate my significant other" gathering.
Never know. 😈

Unfortunately I don't hate her, we just couldn't make it work. Although that would make a good party theme.

19 minutes ago, Mike981 said:

I truly hope you have a great time and it helps with the healing process.

I hope so as that is my hope as well. Thanks!

1 hour ago, diamondintn said:

...If you look on the cc message boards, there is a thread under Special Interest cruising called Singles Cruises. That's where I would post...

Howdy Frank! emo22.gif

To add to Lisa's info, there is also the Solo Cruisers forum.

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny keys!

Have cruised on X as a single male passenger. The "activities " for singles was basically non existent. They "organized" a lunch for singles which existed of taking the small group (5 female, 2 male) to the dining room, period. Several of the females decided to meet again after the lunch, the rest of us wandered off on our own. That was the sole activity.

Better just plan on having a good time on your own and asked to seated with others in the MDR for the possibility of meeting some friendly fellow passengers.

Edited by PROCRUISE