Back Cruising, switch to Azamara - semi live blog

need2bespoiled

I’ve done a number of cruises and trips with unique itineraries(first ports/itineraries, Luminea launch, etc) that I lived blogged and we’re well received. See below in my signature for links. I’m going to do a similar post for our upcoming trip on Azamar Journey. While this isn’t totally relevant to this forum I’ll make comparisons to Celebrity and wanted to share here with those that we’re interested previously.

Here’s the link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2705915-the-azamazing-journey-from-barcelona-to-miami-by-way-of-guyana-2019/

Feel free to come join in and ask questions.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Not sure about this...

Huh?

So don’t bother to go over and read it. It’s on cruise critic. I have no financial gain and over the years and thousands of posts have helped many travelers while sharing our journey. Are you a moderator?

Happy sailing,
Jenna

1 hour ago, need2bespoiled said:

I’ve done a number of cruises and trips with unique itineraries(first ports/itineraries, Luminea launch, etc) that I lived blogged and we’re well received. See below in my signature for links. I’m going to do a similar post for our upcoming trip on Azamar Journey. While this isn’t totally relevant to this forum I’ll make comparisons to Celebrity and wanted to share here with those that we’re interested previously.

Here’s the link:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2705915-the-azamazing-journey-from-barcelona-to-miami-by-way-of-guyana-2019/

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I would be interested to hear this.  I have an interest in the smaller ships.  The newer Celebrity ships are headed in the wrong direction.

Edited by NMTraveller

1 hour ago, need2bespoiled said:

Here’s the link:

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Thanks for posting the link. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures! 

3 hours ago, need2bespoiled said:

Huh?

So don’t bother to go over and read it. It’s on cruise critic. I have no financial gain and over the years and thousands of posts have helped many travelers while sharing our journey. Are you a moderator?

Happy sailing,
Jenna

Yeah, I don't get it.  As a soon-to-be Azamara cruiser who's focused on Celebrity until now, I'll be eager to read your review.  Have a great trip!

1 hour ago, Alakegirl said:

It’s just that this board gets so crowded with non Celebrity things.......hotel questions, weather questions, rental car questions....i for one would like to see it stick to 

celebrity topics and reduce its clutter

Over the years I have received lots of really useful ‘clutter’ information and I am now happy to repay if I can...If people use reasonable headings it is usually easy to spot posts you are interested in/can usefully respond to.

7 hours ago, need2bespoiled said:

Here’s the link:

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Looking forward to following...We still have another X cruise booked but we are looking at alternatives (particularly in the Mediterranean).

Always find your posts both informative and entertaining, looking forward to enjoying!

Thanks, Jenna. Long time no hear 😀.

I’m definitely interested in reading the review, especially for when we start travelling on our own without the kids (next year probably will be our last) as we would like to try Azamara.

4 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

It’s just that this board gets so crowded with non Celebrity things.......hotel questions, weather questions, rental car questions....i for one would like to see it stick to 

celebrity topics and reduce its clutter

I’m not posting the info here. I’m doing it on the Azamara board. Head there if you’d like. 
Happy sailing,

Jenna