Pool or Billairds Table on Jewel

jjjct

I seem to remember a pool/billards table on Epic. I know they had/have a ping pong table. ... 

Pearl still had bowling lanes... does it still? 

This from the Epic Deck plans: Dine on reinvented Irish pub classics while sipping your favourite draft beer, all in a casual atmosphere open 24 hours a day. There's no cover charge to dig into your favourite comfort foods and savory Daily Specials, such as Prime Rib and All-You-Can-Eat Ribs, or shoot a game of pool while taking in a sports game.

The sister ship of the Jewel, the Jade, had a pool table in the Spinnaker Lounge.  After the Jade was refurbished in 2017 the pool table was gone and so was my favorite video BlackJack game.  It wouldn't surprise me if the Jewel suffered the same fate.

IMG_8134.thumb.JPG.74a606660155e52e1f7c9f76dacad9fa.JPG

When I cruised on the Epic in December of 2016 there were two pool tables in the game area in O'Sheehan's.

Edited by Oakman58

3 hours ago, jmh3791 said:

I've been on the Jewel twice this year and have not seen any pool tables.  There is a sports court, ping pong, and shuffleboard.   

Thank you, that is what I remember. Traveling  with family and they wanted to know about the pool table.