Questions about Allure

drsmith

We're doing a B2B on Allure Dec 1 and Dec 8.  We haven't sailed Allure in three years and I can't remember if they have clocks in the rooms.  We'll be in a Boardwalk balcony the first week and a Central Park balcony the second week.  Do these rooms have clocks?

The dining perk for the Boardwalk balcony is Johnny Rockets, right?  Is it a limited menu?  If so, what is it?  Does it include a shake or just food? 

The dining perk for the Central Park balcony for either Sabor Taqueria or Giovanni's Table, right?  I seem to remember Giovanni's being a limited menu for the free meal and wondered if it's the same.  If it is a limited menu at both of these restaurants, what are the menu options?

How much free internet for each 7-night cruise for Diamond Plus? 

Thank you for your input.  🙂

4 minutes ago, drsmith said:

We're doing a B2B on Allure Dec 1 and Dec 8.  We haven't sailed Allure in three years and I can't remember if they have clocks in the rooms.  We'll be in a Boardwalk balcony the first week and a Central Park balcony the second week.  Do these rooms have clocks?

The dining perk for the Boardwalk balcony is Johnny Rockets, right?  Is it a limited menu?  If so, what is it?  Does it include a shake or just food? 

The dining perk for the Central Park balcony for either Sabor Taqueria or Giovanni's Table, right?  I seem to remember Giovanni's being a limited menu for the free meal and wondered if it's the same.  If it is a limited menu at both of these restaurants, what are the menu options?

How much free internet for each 7-night cruise for Diamond Plus? 

Thank you for your input.  🙂

BW balcony includes meal for up to 4 at Johnny Rockets.  Shakes not included.

CP balcony is Sabor or Giovanis (Limited menu) and possibly Johnny Rockets.

2 x 24 hour continuous periods of free internet per D+ member. 

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

BW balcony includes meal for up to 4 at Johnny Rockets.  Shakes not included.

CP balcony is Sabor or Giovanis (Limited menu) and possibly Johnny Rockets.

2 x 24 hour continuous periods of free internet per D+ member. 

Any idea what is on the limited menu at either restaurant?

19 hours ago, death_star said:

I feel like I've seen videos where the iPod dock has a clock. 

I was thinking the same thing, but wanted to know for sure.  I really disliked not having a clock on Mariner three weeks ago!  And if there's not a clock in the room on Allure, I'm bringing one from home.  Hope somebody can answer for sure.  Thanks for your response.

Oceanview balcony did have a clock with large digits a few weeks ago.  It was built into what looked like a wave-phone holder but might have supported iPods.  Don't have one so not sure.  That's actually first time I have seen a clock you could actually read.  I normally bring a travel clock, but I have to push the button to light it up.

2 hours ago, LeeW said:

Oceanview balcony did have a clock with large digits a few weeks ago.  It was built into what looked like a wave-phone holder but might have supported iPods.  Don't have one so not sure.  That's actually first time I have seen a clock you could actually read.  I normally bring a travel clock, but I have to push the button to light it up.

1 hour ago, starvenger said:

Was on Allure last year. Can confirm that they have clocks with iPhone 4 charging docks. My daughter has my old iPhone 4 and she used the dock to charge it.

Thanks for the info.  🙂

8 hours ago, mayleeman said:

Just got off the Allure from our CP balcony. The free lunch was available from all 3. 

Was it a limited menu?  If so, what were the options?  And was it on special days?

3 hours ago, drsmith said:

Was it a limited menu?  If so, what were the options?  And was it on special days?

The lunches were just available on sea days because those are the only times they serve lunch. Dunno about J Rockets because we ate in Sabor and Giovanni's. Liked Sabor, did not like Giovanni's.  Only rude waiter on our entire B2B, food was not great. Wished we had done JR! Note: if you are still a Gold C&A member, you can EACH get a BOGO milkshske at JR apart from CP perk.

7 hours ago, mayleeman said:

The lunches were just available on sea days because those are the only times they serve lunch. Dunno about J Rockets because we ate in Sabor and Giovanni's. Liked Sabor, did not like Giovanni's.  Only rude waiter on our entire B2B, food was not great. Wished we had done JR! Note: if you are still a Gold C&A member, you can EACH get a BOGO milkshske at JR apart from CP perk.

We are Diamond Plus C&A members.  So I guess we'll get a coupon for the BOGO shake!  🙂

Do you remember what the menu options were at each restaurant?