Encore - Dining Package - Which Restaurants and What at Each One?

zymurgy1999

I had the dining package for the first time on the Getaway this summer.  We at at Cagney's, Teppanyaki and used the third day for the sushi bar.  We did not know that when using it at the sushi bar it was all you can eat.  Were told by the concierge. 

We will be on the Encore in a few weeks and wanted to know if someone could let us know what we are permitted to order at each of the restaurants, i.e., is it one app, one main and one dessert, or ayce if we eat using the dining package? 

Asking about:

Ocean Blue

Onda

Food Republic

Los Lobos

American Diner

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly I am going to have to bring the printed T&C’s with me, just for insurance.  The ones that list Ocean Blue as having no surcharge say nothing about limiting apps and desserts, doesn’t it stand to reason that if the two are related, when the website was changed to show OB with no surcharge would also have added “and we have limited apps and desserts to one each”?

21 minutes ago, erdoran said:

Clearly I am going to have to bring the printed T&C’s with me, just for insurance.  The ones that list Ocean Blue as having no surcharge say nothing about limiting apps and desserts, doesn’t it stand to reason that if the two are related, when the website was changed to show OB with no surcharge would also have added “and we have limited apps and desserts to one each”?

Is there any evidence to suggest that Ocean Blue is any different to the other restaurants where people are told that there are limits, but there are actually none?

I don’t follow what is happening at Ocean Blue, so maybe people have actually been charged for extra apps etc there. My guess though is that this is the same as others and there is in fact no charge (and no need to take along T&Cs to argue with).

41 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Is there any evidence to suggest that Ocean Blue is any different to the other restaurants where people are told that there are limits, but there are actually none?

I don’t follow what is happening at Ocean Blue, so maybe people have actually been charged for extra apps etc there. My guess though is that this is the same as others and there is in fact no charge (and no need to take along T&Cs to argue with).

We each had 2 apps at Ocean Blue on Encore and were not charged. Nothing was even said to us.