I am looking for Ships with large walkin sit down showers

Barbary27

I am looking for cruise ships that have very large walking showers with a sit down seat.  I am mainly interested in the NYC/Bayonne area or Baltimore port.  I have only seen these types of showers in the suite category, which is not an issue.  Thank you for any bodys help.

@Barbary27 Howdy! emo22.gif

Thank you for your post on the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum! 👍

However, please note the information at the top of the first page of the forum:

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

Since your inquiry is general cruise-related,  I have moved your thread to the Cabin Selection Tips forum where it will be more on-topic. Now that you are on this different forum, please browse through the other threads looking for those related to your inquiry. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers regarding the same inquiry.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

The only cabins I have seen that have a walk in-sit down shower are in handicapped accessible cabins.  However, I am not familiar with what is available in suites.  Many cruise lines will provide a shower stool on request.  We asked for one on Coral Princess, but the showers on Princess are so small that it took up most of the space, so we ended up not using it.  EM

The Holland America Amsterdam, which sails part of the year from Boston, has retro-fitted Lanai cabins on the Lower Promenade deck (Deck 3). They have walk-in showers (as well as a private door to the promenade and reserved lounge chairs). You could contact Ship Services ahead of time to request a shower seat. (A number of HAL's other ships have these cabins, but none I saw from east/northeast Atlantic ports.)

• 4 weeks later...