Edge question regarding balcony

gogiantsfan29

We travel with a group of friends and love being able to get balcony rooms together so we can open the partition and have one big balcony we can walk to each other rooms without having to go out in the hallway and to hang out all together on the balcony. Is there any category rooms on the Edge that this can be done on.  Thanks.

Many sky suites have connecting balconies. As Oville said, the Sunset Verandas would be your best bet for traditional cabins that connect. As far as I can tell, they all connect, either by a panel at the end of the balcony that folds back (like S Class balconies) or by a door in the adjoining wall, if it has a firewall.

These cabins have lovely traditional, mid-sized balconies with an aft view - the cabins are a little longer than the Infinite Veranda cabins as well. I have a couple booked for for next year. The two center ones on 7 have the largest balconies, with the two center ones on 8 the second largest.  The ones on either side of those 4 cabins have the smallest balconies - the rest are mid-sized and about the same. 🙂

Here are some pictures of connected balconies:

Connected at end of balcony toward ocean:

933458835_aftsvconnect2.jpg.ce664c012395e35a69fb0284daadf7ba.jpg

910527021_aftSVconnect.jpg.48c80232c4095d3833bbb0e44bddec6d.jpg

Connected by door in firewall:

SV12264.jpg.96c90c17ee4156b8f8fc25df071ffde5.jpg

This is a view of the SV's:

2145308235_EdgeAftcabinslabeled.thumb.jpg.a61479e34a82f693510ae49383e3cbcf.jpg

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 1

Just now, gogiantsfan29 said:

Thanks to All..

VT cruising - Excellent thanks so much, big help!!   Waiting on 2021 cruise dates.  

I am waiting too! I was thinking about it, and I think if I needed a group of connected cabins on the Edge (not sure how many you need), I would probably go for Sunset verandas together on deck 10 or 11. All of the balconies are a similar size so no one would be upset about a smaller balcony -  Deck 12 also has equal balconies but they are under the Ocean View Cafe so likely to have some noise from above. Deck 9's two middle balconies are only a little bigger, with the ones next to them a little smaller. If you had someone who didn't mind having a smaller balcony, the other way you could go would be to take a group on 7 or 8 including the middle two cabins - that way, when you were all together, you could gather on the two huge middle balconies. 7310, 7313, 8312 and 8323 are the smaller balconies. Party on the Edge!! 🙂