Who is Cruise Director on Regatta Now?

roothy123

18 hours ago, Tansy Mews said:

I liked Julie James. I appreciated her announcements to independent travellers when we had to tender. She would tell us when there were gaps between Oceania tours so we'd hurry and go then when there wasn't a queue. Very helpful.

Frances

Julie James is one of our favorites.  Very witty and well organized.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just off Regatta in Papeete.  I thought Paul was a very good CD.  Visible and pleasant.  His trivia in Regatta Lounge was entertaining and very popular.   His production staff did an outstanding job doubling as the cruise activities staff. Anabelle, Mark, Channing, Alex, Jamie and Kendra were enthused and vibrant.   You will enjoy them when sailing Regatta over the next few months.  

1 hour ago, marieps said:

Just off Regatta in Papeete.  I thought Paul was a very good CD.  Visible and pleasant.  His trivia in Regatta Lounge was entertaining and very popular.   His production staff did an outstanding job doubling as the cruise activities staff. Anabelle, Mark, Channing, Alex, Jamie and Kendra were enthused and vibrant.   You will enjoy them when sailing Regatta over the next few months.  

Great; thank you! 

1 minute ago, roothy123 said:

Great; thank you! 

Oh wait.  I was thinking Corey Powell was going to be our CD on Regatta.  What is Paul's last name?  As far as you know, was he staying on for the next month?  We board Regatta in less than a month.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:57 PM, RJ2002 said:

We are onboard Regatta now and Corey is the CD. I’ll try to remember to ask him how long he’ll be on. 

Appreciate these various posts, details, comments and follow-ups.  YES, per above, look forward to any details as to how long Corey will be the Regatta as CD.  We will board the Regatta in Auckland on Feb. 17.  Look forward to reading any additional details, tips, secrets, etc., from and for sailing on the "NEW" Regatta.  Also regarding Julie James, as my blog below details, we sailed with her a year ago on the Nautica doing the Middle East and super enjoyed her class, style, hard work, etc. 

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

From late 2018, you can see “Holy Lands, Egypt, Jordan, Oman, Dubai, Greece, etc.”, with many visuals, details and ideas for the historic and scenic Middle East. Now at 16,674 views.  Connect at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2607054-livenautica-greece-holy-lands-egypt-dubai-terrypix’s/

2 hours ago, RJ2002 said:

Corey Powell will be onboard Regatta until March 5 when the ship returns to Papeete Tahiti. 

Today the Country Fair took place on the pool deck, under cloudy (but not rainy) skies. Lots of fun and well attended. 

Oh, experienced the Country Fair on Marina - lots of fun, laughed a lot that day.  Hope they have it on my cruise.