Live music on the NCL Escape?

CelK

We were on the Breakaway (or Getaway) last year and LOVED Sid's Pour House - the live music was so much fun!  We've been on the Escape before (going again for the NY cruise this year) and wondered if anyone had any suggestions for live music on board?  I know they don't have this same bar, but wondered if there were any alternatives someone might suggest?  TIA!

The 5'oclock Somewhere bar (which is where Syd's is at on Breakaway) does have live music. The layout is pretty much the same - just a different theme. The music might be different - I was honestly in Howl at the Moon most nights as it had amazing musicians there on that cruise. There's more music around in other venues, but my recollection from passing by was that it was usually more subdued than the atmosphere in Syd's. 

My favorite place for live music on Escape is District Brew House. Other than that, I like 5 'O Clock Somewhere Bar and Howl at the Moon.  You will also find live music at Skyline Bar and sometimes in the Atrium. There is probably more that I am forgetting.

52 minutes ago, LrgPizza said:

My favorite place for live music on Escape is District Brew House. Other than that, I like 5 'O Clock Somewhere Bar and Howl at the Moon.  You will also find live music at Skyline Bar and sometimes in the Atrium. There is probably more that I am forgetting.

I found the live music pretty pathetic when we sailed on the Escape in June. 5' O Clock had Karaoke every night Lol. Nothing compares to the Jazz club they had on the BA. Live music for 4-6 hour every night with real bands!

41 minutes ago, Laszlo said:

I found the live music pretty pathetic when we sailed on the Escape in June. 5' O Clock had Karaoke every night Lol. Nothing compares to the Jazz club they had on the BA. Live music for 4-6 hour every night with real bands!

They replaced the Jazz club with Syd's. Still live bands, but none were jazz that I saw. 

• Like 1