Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

That ramp is steep. I’ve heard people say New Orleans is too long. I have nothing to compare it to other than Galveston which I think is similar. This is definitely shorter but it’s uphill all the way. My parents would probably struggle with it.

B244F0B5-F3B8-4D1B-B478-212CEBECCEB5.jpeg

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

The ship is turned different than I’m used to..so I kept walking the wrong way. Did it on deck 3. Then again on deck 4. Happened to me once in New Orleans when they started turning the ship around before parking for awhile.

I find the same thing when the ship just pulls in, instead of backing in, in Galveston! They board us from the other side and I'm completely out of whack for a while!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, let's go cruising said:

We have never been on this class of ship.  Is this the Captain's Pasta Bar?  Is it separate from the Lido dining?  It looks from your picture like it is a pleasant place to sit and eat out of the crowds.  How did you like it?

Renee 

I'm sure Greg will respond but I will tell you this is one of my favorite places to grab lunch early in the cruise before the rest of the ship finds out about it... embarkation day is typically as empty as Greg's picture indicates... it's called Cucina del Capitano on most of the newer ships- I think it's called the Captain's Pasta Bar on some. I really like the food.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, let's go cruising said:

We have never been on this class of ship.  Is this the Captain's Pasta Bar?  Is it separate from the Lido dining?  It looks from your picture like it is a pleasant place to sit and eat out of the crowds.  How did you like it?

Renee 

what @Shaded Lady said

• Like 3

Alright. I lost y’all in the atrium because unlike New Orleans and Galveston, my AT&T internet doesn’t work so good here and it wasn’t until my second receipt that I found my new folio # since I don’t have a card and it isn’t on my boarding pass. I’m back up in RFP now ready for football.