Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

AD6D915C-68D4-42C1-825E-14D176027A20.jpeg

A504F8F0-2C6C-425D-A409-82B37F21DB8A.jpeg

The sell wine at K-Mart??  All of our K-Marts have closed around my neck of the woods and I quit going several years ago anyway.  Even on a slow day, check out took forever!

About the wrinkle release....spray starch in the can works just as well.  I keep it in my laundry room for the items that need a little touch up.  Of course if you bought that, you would have enough to de-wrinkle clothes for the next 20 cruises!?!

It looks like everything is running smooth and the day is beautiful.  

I can feel your excitement!!  Or maybe that's just me reliving my past cruises!  Whichever....great fun!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Alright. I lost y’all in the atrium because unlike New Orleans and Galveston, my AT&T internet doesn’t work so good here and it wasn’t until my second receipt that I found my new folio # since I don’t have a card and it isn’t on my boarding pass. I’m back up in RFP now ready for football.

How much of that Alabama/Auburn game did you see yesterday????  Whoaaaa!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I think Fred is almost dead. I just realized today is the first time I haven’t had to lube up before each meal to prevent a break.

Good for you... I'd suggest using the Abreva through tonight, and maybe once in the morning if Fred is truly dead... it wouldn't be fun if he resurrected!

I LOVE the Magic! Is Christina still in the RFP? Probably not, as I sailed in Jan, but I think she said she was coming back to Magic after her wedding. I've sailed with her on Inspiration and Magic, she's great. 

19 minutes ago, heffy2 said:

I LOVE the Magic! Is Christina still in the RFP? Probably not, as I sailed in Jan, but I think she said she was coming back to Magic after her wedding. I've sailed with her on Inspiration and Magic, she's great. 

Elvin, Natalia, Britney, and Elvis

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

I get this every so often on ships. I make a comment to a guy sitting next to me at the bar and he gives me a “who the heck are you” kind of look and doesn’t say anything. Turns out he and his wife are table people just ordering drinks at the bar. You get a lot of more of that on ships than you do on land.

• Haha 1