Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Natalya made this and wouldn’t tell me what was in it. I know it has vodka, BlackBerry, and coconut.

91671B69-7509-445B-AC63-DB3D9ED9C5E4.jpeg

Holy cow batman! That drink looks delicious! What did you ask for when the bartender concocted that for you? Just 'give me something unusual' or what? What do you ask for to get something that good looking?

Edited by Joe817

52 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

I read a whole rant about this water today. The person called it “dollar store water” and preferred distilled water. It was a hoot. 

Crystal Geyser is a premium water and one of my favorites. There is only one brand I like better but it's a very local water and not available nationally. Crystal Geyser is also one of the originals to the bottled water market. Anyone who says it's crap water is mistaken or just not familiar with the brand. It's fantastic and much better than many of the other "purified tap water" brands that claim to be premium water.    

• Like 5

I feel funny mentioning RCI again on your live blog, but one thing that really impressed me was their wifi. It was amazing! I don't know if it was where we were sailing(Canada/New England) or what, but it was the best cruise ship wifi I've ever experienced. I'm going to buy the premium wifi on Panorama in a few days, which I've never done on Carnival. Usually I'm cheap and buy the basic, but I'm going to try and live up to your FANTASTIC live blogs.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, heffy2 said:

I feel funny mentioning RCI again on your live blog, but one thing that really impressed me was their wifi. It was amazing! I don't know if it was where we were sailing(Canada/New England) or what, but it was the best cruise ship wifi I've ever experienced. I'm going to buy the premium wifi on Panorama in a few days, which I've never done on Carnival. Usually I'm cheap and buy the basic, but I'm going to try and live up to your FANTASTIC live blogs.

WiFi should be great on panorama. It was great on vista. They have access points all over the place that aren’t on all of the ships yet.

• Like 1

It’s great waking up to all you posted last night, wishing I was cruising, as it’s only 25 degrees here, with about a foot of snow, with a layer of ice under it! I see you only get inside cabins, and that is all we get, now that we are retired and on a limited budget. I believe my Magic inside cabin on deck 8 will look like yours. Thanks for sharing pics of it. Is the refrigerator keeping cold? We had a problem on the Breeze with the frig never getting cold enough. We had to put a container of ice in there to keep it cold. Can’t wait for my April B2B on the Magic, but first, heading to NOLA for a cruise on Glory in February. A little nervous about safety in NOLA now that I heard about that shooting on Canal St a few nights ago. But I’m sure that could happen anywhere we choose to go to nowadays. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grandmarnnurse said:

It’s great waking up to all you posted last night, wishing I was cruising, as it’s only 25 degrees here, with about a foot of snow, with a layer of ice under it! I see you only get inside cabins, and that is all we get, now that we are retired and on a limited budget. I believe my Magic inside cabin on deck 8 will look like yours. Thanks for sharing pics of it. Is the refrigerator keeping cold? We had a problem on the Breeze with the frig never getting cold enough. We had to put a container of ice in there to keep it cold. Can’t wait for my April B2B on the Magic, but first, heading to NOLA for a cruise on Glory in February. A little nervous about safety in NOLA now that I heard about that shooting on Canal St a few nights ago. But I’m sure that could happen anywhere we choose to go to nowadays. 

I haven’t put anything in the fridge yet. But I have some water i need to put in there.

I wouldn’t worry about New Orleans. Of all the times I’ve been there..I don’t know the number but I know it’s over 100...The only violence I’ve witnessed would be a fist fight on bourbon street.