creating a roll call

i can't find anywhere on here how to ask a question of the moderator or someone answering questions.

i thought i created a roll call but it still isn't showing up.

here is the title "Crystal Serenity September 25, 2021

can someone please explain to me if i did it correctly or not?

thank you in advance for your reply.

david

14 minutes ago, USC Adventurer said:

no, i can't find it in the list of Serenity Roll Calls.

how do i get it added?

how do i edit the title?

I can't find the thread you started.  At least not on the Serenity Roll Call forum.  And when I click on your "find content" link, there's no roll call thread started.  Where did you start it?

Ah-ha....I found it.  You started it in the Symphony Roll Call forum. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/612-crystal-symphony-roll-calls/

I suggest you go there and click the "Report post" link and ask to have it moved to the correct forum.

Also, be aware, it can take a few days for the Roll Call finder to locate it and get it in the list.

Edited by Shmoo here

ok thanks. 

yes, i found it too under crystal symphony.  how stupid of me!

anyway, i don't see "report post" link on the page.  can you tell me where to find it please?  or should i just start all over again?

by the way, how do i contact the moderator or someone who can fix things on the site.  it used to be so easy to do one click on an icon and send a message but i don't see that anymore.

1 minute ago, USC Adventurer said:

ok thanks. 

anyway, i don't see "report post" link on the page.  can you tell me where to find it please?  or should i just start all over again?

by the way, how do i contact the moderator or someone who can fix things on the site.  it used to be so easy to do one click on an icon and send a message but i don't see that anymore.

When you hover over the post you made to create the thread, the report post link is visible in the upper right of the post.

In order to contact you need to send an email to help@cruisecritic.com 

Edited by Shmoo here

5 minutes ago, USC Adventurer said:

ok thanks. 

On a phone it is a flag; on a computer it says report post. Both appear on the top right corner. 

13 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

... Also, be aware, it can take a few days for the Roll Call finder to locate it and get it in the list.

True. Note the following portion of How To: Create A New Roll Call:

... It can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for a new roll call to be added to the "Find your Roll Call" tool.  If after that time you still do not see your roll call in the tool, but know that there is a thread, please email help@cruisecritic.com with the Ship and Sail date to have it corrected. Sometimes the tool will "mis-file" a sail date and it would need to be manually corrected to show up...

Be sure to send that email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and include your user name.

13 hours ago, USC Adventurer said:

... by the way, how do i contact the moderator or someone who can fix things on the site.  it used to be so easy to do one click on an icon and send a message but i don't see that anymore.

Contact with Hosts/Moderators, Staff or Management has always been via email. There has been no such icon on the message boards since I have been onboard Cruise Critic. The Private Message feature never worked for members. Only Hosts/Moderators, Staff and Management could and can now use it.

Prior to the software switch October 2019 from vBulletin to Invision, the name of the Host/Moderator assigned to a forum and their email address appeared at the bottom of their forum pages. That's it. No icon, only email addresses. Also prior to the switch there was a Contact Us at the bottom of each page too.

The current Contact Us at the bottom of this page will show you the following information:

Cruise Critic Community Help Center

Please Note: Cruise Critic is not an employment agency and does not hire staff to work on board ships. Please contact cruise lines directly for information about cruise ship jobs. 

Message Board Help Forum - How to use our Forums - Assistance from our staff and members
Community Guidelines 

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy 

FAQ:

Membership:

Register to become a Cruise Critic Member

Subscribe to Cruise Critic Newsletters

Click Here to Request a New Password

I didn't get my activation email; can I verify my Email Address? 

I'd like to change my Member Name 

Why was my post removed? 

Can I Have My Post(s) Edited/Deleted? 

What should I do if someone is harassing, flaming or stalking me?

Roll Call / Meet and Mingle:
What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find one for my cruise?

Meet & Mingle Questions

Member Reviews and Photo Journals
How to submit a Member Cruise Review or Photo Journal for publication on Cruise Critic 

Read Member Reviews

View Member Photo Albums 

For help on any of the above issues, or technical assistance contact help@cruisecritic.com

We're sorry; there is no assistance available via the telephone. 

For questions or comments regarding the management of our community or any user-generated content you find on our site, or for media inquiries, please contact our Community Manager at: community@cruisecritic.com

Please note for technical assistance you should email help@cruisecritic.com as also mentioned by Shmoo here above and questions or comments about board management should be emailed to community@cruisecritic.com. And again, in both cases send your email from your Cruise Critic email address of record and include your Cruise Critic user name.

David, I have moved your Roll Call thread to the correct forum for you.

After 48 hours, please use the Roll Call Finder Tool at cruiselineStar20121001.pngFind Your Crystal Serenity Roll Call  to see if your Roll Call thread is in the Tool. If not, please send the above mentioned email to help@cruisecritic.com from your Cruise Critic email address of record. Be sure to mention your user name and also include the title and link for your Roll Call thread.

I ask for you to do this because your Roll Call thread was MOVED into the correct forum. It did not start out as a NEW thread in the correct forum. I do not know if it can automatically appear in the Roll Call Finder Tool due to this special circumstance.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif