Mardi Gras VIFP Offer thru December 16th

Tatertottie

Hi everyone. I don’t think I’ve ever posted in the forum but I lurk often lol. I saw an offer under my Carnival VIFP deals page that if you book a balcony or suite on Mardi Gras you can get a $100 onboard credit per person. My husband and I booked on Mardi Gras a few weeks ago and at the time received a total $50 stateroom credit. I filled out the “Early Saver Price Protection Form” and was awarded the $200 total credit within the hour! The deal is valid through December 16th. Here’s a link to the form https://www.carnival.com/core/requestforms/priceprotection.aspx. I hope this helps others 🙂

2E626B53-1DA6-48B6-8FFC-B4867B449671.png

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Joe817 said:

Sweet deal! Congrats on snagging it! 👍

Thanks! My husband didn’t believe me when I told him what I found. He had to read it himself lol. Then he started asking me if I could find some deals for our cruise on Horizon in January smh. 

Yes, they had this deal when they first released the itineraries for the Mardi Gras. I was able to get the $200 OBC when I booked our spa cove balcony. I just checked, and unfortunately there isn’t a price drop that I can apply for as the price has gone up since then. 

1 hour ago, mnp75 said:

I just looked into this deal. It's not showing anything avail. until Jan. 2021. I'll check back and  hopefully late 2020 shows up. 

Our cruise isn’t until Jan 2022. We’ve already got cruises booked before then so that’s the earliest that we could squeeze in Mardi Gras.

I super appreciate this post. I went to look and did a mock booking for the cabin next to ours on an Alaskan cruise next Aug. The new booking came out a lot cheaper. I filled out the form in the link of your post, and my cruise is now $750 cheaper with an additional $50 OBC (they responded in under an hour).

Again - many thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thenexus2k said:

I super appreciate this post. I went to look and did a mock booking for the cabin next to ours on an Alaskan cruise next Aug. The new booking came out a lot cheaper. I filled out the form in the link of your post, and my cruise is now $750 cheaper with an additional $50 OBC (they responded in under an hour).

Again - many thanks!

That is AMAZING!! So glad to help 🙂

Thanks for posting!

I didn’t see it in my account either, but wanted to check rates on our 6 day Mardi Gras out of NY anyway. I was surprised To see that both NY voyages are now missing. Both seemed to have plenty of cabins last week so don’t expect they are sold out.

Our reservation is still showing in my cruise manager. Maybe they want to exclude these particular cruises from the current promotion and just hid them.

• Like 1

I was very excited to read about this special offer for Mardi Gras.  I am booked in a balcony cabin for April 2021 and just did a mock booking to see about the $200.00 onboard credit, etc.  For some reason, it doesn't show up for me.  Does anyone know the code number for this promo?  I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, cruiselover** said:

I was very excited to read about this special offer for Mardi Gras.  I am booked in a balcony cabin for April 2021 and just did a mock booking to see about the $200.00 onboard credit, etc.  For some reason, it doesn't show up for me.  Does anyone know the code number for this promo?  I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I don’t know the code. Maybe you could call customer service?