Shore Ex listings after reservations

Something fun!

In the past, when I have reserved shore excursions prior to my cruises, I can then only see activities that do not overlap at the same time.  Now, I just reserved some shore excursions for my booked cruises and they show up in my summary, yet I can still see every excursion offered including the conflicting ones.  Has NCL changed the website formulation?

I just looked at my upcoming cruise and I can only see what I booked (with $0 cost) and anything else that wouldn't conflict.  Sure wish they would change that.  I have some cruises booked and I'd like to be able to see if they have added anything later.

1 hour ago, Something fun! said:

In the past, when I have reserved shore excursions prior to my cruises, I can then only see activities that do not overlap at the same time.  Now, I just reserved some shore excursions for my booked cruises and they show up in my summary, yet I can still see every excursion offered including the conflicting ones.  Has NCL changed the website formulation?

Nope. That is unusual. We’re just off a cruise and conflicts were removed from our selections. 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:21 PM, julig22 said:

I just looked at my upcoming cruise and I can only see what I booked (with $0 cost) and anything else that wouldn't conflict.  Sure wish they would change that.  I have some cruises booked and I'd like to be able to see if they have added anything later.

There is a kind of around about way to find excursions for your cruise.   Go onto NCL, but don't log in.  Click on explore, then shore excursions.  Go to Destination, Port.  Click on the Port you're interested in.  It will show the excursions for that port.  Then click on Details, and find a cruise.   It will show if the excursion is available for the cruise you are on.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:17 PM, tallnthensome said:

Must be new .... every time we have booked an NCL excursion online all other cruise excursions for that port disappear immediately after. 

i literally just booked excursions now and this is true

also i wasnt charged for them on my CC because of the 50 dollar credit so i had to call in because i had no clue why i wasnt changed. she said she will set it up so i have to pay on board and my credit is auto applied. or i could have paid in full today and gotten 50 OBC. i got immediate confirmation of zero due today in my email as well. proving that they are reserved. i was worried because my dining and drink pack was charged but not excursions but now i know why