UDP on Transatlantic and wine discount

So, I'm a pretty new RCCL sailor.  (OK, I was on Legend of the Seas in 2002 but I am not sure that counts at all given that the product has probably TOTALLY changed.)

We purchased the UDP for the two adults in our party for our upcoming November 2020 transatlantic.

It was 336 per person for 14 nights.  $24 per day.

If I understand correctly we can have lunch in a specialty restaurant on all sea days (there are a LOT of those on a transatlantic), our 5 year old can dine from the children's menu for free, and our 9 year old can dine from the children's menu for $10.  Is that correct?

Also we were very interested in the wine discount- we are Diamond through reciprocity with Celebrity, so I think between Diamond Lounge and discounted wine at our dinners we should be perfectly fine so we are not purchasing a beverage package.  I assume that since we will have purchased the entire bottle of wine we could take it with us (back to our room) if so desired, like any other ship.  Right?

Thank you!

37 minutes ago, the_dylaness said:

If I understand correctly we can have lunch in a specialty restaurant on all sea days (there are a LOT of those on a transatlantic), our 5 year old can dine from the children's menu for free, and our 9 year old can dine from the children's menu for $10.  Is that correct? ...

Correct.