LIVE 12/21/19 ITCHINTOCRUISE presents Parrotheads on the Panorama

itchintocruise

12 hours ago, PekingeseLady said:

YIPPEE!!!  I'm so happy for you.  So far the Panorama has been very good at answering emails. Teppanyaki, Steakhouse, and Maitre D MDR all responded to my emails.   Thank you Carnival!  

I board her on the 4th. Getting very excited.  This is my 26th cruise but I'm so excited about a new ship it feels like my first,  lol🤪😍👍🥳

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, we'll see you soon, is Ken Burns the Maitre D? Just curious.

Thank You and Happy New Year!!

1 hour ago, itchintocruise said:

Let's hope. The person at the airport office suggested that they might try and fix it. Ha Ha.

Delta really mangled my suitcase last year. The damaged luggage office employee offered me a cheap-looking bag as an exchange.  No, thanks.  I had to send my bag to their repair facility in Texas. They couldn’t fix it, so I had a choice of black or burgundy in a comparable bag. I chose burgundy. No complaints. 

On 12/26/2019 at 1:19 PM, itchintocruise said:

Buyer beware on the Fun Times as we are on a Holiday week sailing and following a different schedule.

A0326963-20B0-4C34-B948-EEA9CB8F525B.thumb.jpeg.d8ad27b9ab62215b63d0cc78c7f187ec.jpeg

A1E44608-1AB4-46BE-B69E-6EF1E889A400.thumb.jpeg.261af13459eb150cc49a0bd0366ff20f.jpeg

Hi.  Thanks for the great information.   Do you have a copy of the Fun Times for the Puerto Vallarta day?

Loved your Panorama review!  Do you, by any chance, remember what’s on the Room Service menu, or did you happen to take a photo of it?  Sailing on Panorama in several weeks,( our first time on Carnival in many years after becoming Diamond on Royal Caribbean.), and we enjoy room service breakfast and occasional mid day snacks.  

21 hours ago, Greektreats said:

Loved your Panorama review!  Do you, by any chance, remember what’s on the Room Service menu, or did you happen to take a photo of it?  Sailing on Panorama in several weeks,( our first time on Carnival in many years after becoming Diamond on Royal Caribbean.), and we enjoy room service breakfast and occasional mid day snacks.  

Sorry I didn’t take a picture, but from what I recall the breakfast menu was limited to cold items such as pastries and cereals. Enjoy your cruise and curious to see how you compare Carnival to Royal?

On 12/28/2019 at 10:35 PM, PekingeseLady said:

THank you, your review was fantastic!!!  On the movies you get in your room, so they run on a loop or can u pause them and start them when you want?

I hope you had a great time.  I board on the 4th, just around the corner now.

You can pause the movies. It works like an on demand system. However, in order to restart the movie from the same place, you need to leave the TV on. If you turn it off, you have to advance to find where you were. 

On 12/29/2019 at 7:49 AM, PekingeseLady said:

YIPPEE!!!  I'm so happy for you.  So far the Panorama has been very good at answering emails. Teppanyaki, Steakhouse, and Maitre D MDR all responded to my emails.   Thank you Carnival!  

I board her on the 4th. Getting very excited.  This is my 26th cruise but I'm so excited about a new ship it feels like my first,  lol🤪😍👍🥳

Hi, Where did you locate the email addresses for the specialty restaurants? I would like to do the same for an upcoming Panorama cruise.

Thanks!

On 12/27/2019 at 11:15 PM, itchintocruise said:

I’m posting the disembarkation info for both non -priority and priority that we received for our sailing. Have a great cruise.

B852482D-26E0-45AC-90B2-75304F4A74E6.thumb.jpeg.fbfe85cfc1ea42c00268f3f2208d97b2.jpeg

F86997DB-D72D-4284-A321-BF1C5F41AF53.thumb.jpeg.6ef4f4541b43546f15bdafb041a20c25.jpeg

AACC44E2-E886-4A2F-935A-9274D9FFB1ED.thumb.jpeg.dfc442c136df1386ce55b4b80475a0c2.jpeg

Being Platinum I never thought early debarkation was a perk. HOWEVER, after I utilized it once and walked right to my luggage and right through immigration and right into a cab I changed my mind!!! Early debarkation is probably the best perk because the immigration line (MIami and FLL) is awful!!! Snakes and snakes of sad angry people in a hurry to go nowhere. LOL....

On 12/29/2019 at 7:03 PM, Saint Greg said:

Thanks. I'm looking for a super shuttle replacement. Prime time has some good looking prices.

Also look at Go Ride LA.....goridela.com.......we replaced SuperSHIT shuttle with them for a little more money

• Like 1

On 1/9/2020 at 4:38 PM, missholly24 said:

Being Platinum I never thought early debarkation was a perk. HOWEVER, after I utilized it once and walked right to my luggage and right through immigration and right into a cab I changed my mind!!! Early debarkation is probably the best perk because the immigration line (MIami and FLL) is awful!!! Snakes and snakes of sad angry people in a hurry to go nowhere. LOL....

I agree that it made debarkation a little less painful.

• Like 2