Wine in Pinnacle?

Samanthac25

If you have paid corkage then you are free to take it anywhere.

Take it down early, so they can chill it (white/rose) or open it and let it breathe a bit (red).

If you haven't paid corkage (your 'free' bottle) then you will be charged corkage.

4 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

If you have paid corkage then you are free to take it anywhere.

Take it down early, so they can chill it (white/rose) or open it and let it breathe a bit (red).

If you haven't paid corkage (your 'free' bottle) then you will be charged corkage.

Thank you!! 

If you have purchased a wine package, tell your wine steward that you will be having dinner in the Pinnacle and that you want a bottle sent there. Or if you dont have a package and have your own bottle and the time to plan ahead, you could take it to the dinning room the night before and tell your wine steward that you will be dining in the Pinnacle and have them get it ready for you there. That way you dont have to arrive with it in hand and it can be waiting for you. Or heck, show up with it. It is snowing right now and i wish my only thought was how to get a bottle of wine to the Pinnacle Grill for dinner. Thank you for mentally placing me back on the ship right now. Happy Holidays!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, VennDiagram said:

@Samanthac25 totally off topic, I am wondering if you will do a review after your cruise.  It's always nice to hear from a new cruiser about their first cruise experience. 🙂

(Sorry for the off topic post)

Yes, I absolutely will when we get back... and here’s a preview: we are never going back to RCCL after sailing with HAL, we are in love with this cruise line and ship 🤩😍

• Like 1