Laundry Services on Epic

patsfan2014

1 hour ago, patsfan2014 said:

We are doing back to back cruises on 2 different cruise lines. Our first cruise is on the Epic and our 2nd cruise is on the MSC Seaside. So I was wondering the price of using the laundry services on the Epic. Thanks for any info. 

NCL has a "fill the bag" Special $19.95, usually mid-week. Turn-around time is usually a day or two.

We used the service on the gem October 2019.

You stuff a bag. Pre stretch bag first.

Cramming everything in there but you have to inventory it first.

$19.95 special. Gave it in the morning and it was back folded in a neat basket that evening. Perfect. Missing one ankle sock.

Casualty’s of laundry. We’re platinum so it might have been free.

I even did mine a second time to get clean laundry for going home. Side note celebrity elite and above we enjoyed 2 free bags. Great for transatlantic following land trip in Europe. Used on RCL also. Less luggage.

8 hours ago, patsfan2014 said:

We are doing back to back cruises on 2 different cruise lines. Our first cruise is on the Epic and our 2nd cruise is on the MSC Seaside. So I was wondering the price of using the laundry services on the Epic. Thanks for any info. 

Fill-a-bag is the way to go. Paying by piece on any other day is costly. 

739CCAC9-4C38-4131-AC09-0755AC7CC514.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, scvgirl said:

How big are the laundry bags.  My husband's clothes are on the large side.

Approximately 16 by 22 inches.  It is a paper bag, so care is needed not to rip the bag.  But that being said, you can fit a lot in it by rolling the clothes tightly.  I’ve also heard of people reinforcing the bags with packing tape.   And again, be sure to itemize on the form provided.

Before stuffing the bag ask the steward for a pillowcase, put the pillowcase inside the laundry bag and then tightly roll your clothes.  I would hesistate about putting lingerie in there.  I wash out socks and undies in the shower and dry them on the line in there.  My compression socks unfortunately came back very small, so I quit putting socks in laundry.