Coco Cay Beach Club

Bcab999

Anyone book the beach club at coco cay? What do you find as the value in it verses just hanging out at the other pools?  I know about the infinity pool and restaurant but for the price I think there should be more offered. Perhaps adults only?  

• Clarea changed the title to Coco Cay Beach Club

I booked for our Harmony 3/29 cruise.  Cost  currently posted is $64.99 / Adult.  I think the special that ran when I got it made it $61 pp.  This is what they state on the web site:

Elevate your beach day with private beach access at Coco Beach Club℠. Plunge into the beachfront infinity pool. Then relax on an in-water lounger. Top it all off with a drink at the bar, or kick back and don’t lift a finger with poolside attendant service. Dine at the complimentary restaurant at Coco Beach Club featuring lobster, snapper, and steak— plus a buffet of soups, salads, and starters. You’ll have everything you need during this day of relaxation, including complimentary chairs, umbrellas, and premium towels.

Seems to me the only benefit is the upgraded lunch. The in pool chairs are available all around the regular pool.  Also they were complementary landers umbrellas and chairs for everyone.

I don’t see any indication that the drink is free, so I have to either have the drink package or pay for a drink at that bar or any bar on the island.

i’m sure the pool will be very nice, and if two ships are on the island it might be worth it to have a quieter day. I also imagine it will not be a place for families so those that don’t want the noise of kids at the pool or the beach might enjoy the cocoa beach club. 

We’ve been to Coco Cay about a dozen times since the renovations and if one ship is docked, regardless of the size, it seems the beach is not very crowded. We were there recently with mariner and navigator and while it was crowded, you could still find seats.  

However, we find the pool to be excruciatingly loud. The music is almost unbearable.  

Am I getting old?

m