ENCORE - New VIBE Expansion - How Is It?

Formula280SS

We've done every Breakaway and + Class ships; did either the Haven or, if not, always got VIBE passes.  One of the recommendations we always made in our post-cruise reviews was re: expanding the VIBE to the 'other side also.  From the Encore deck plan, it appears that that is exactly what they have done.

So, for anyone having sailed Encore, and securing VIBE passes, How Is It?

The "race?" Is it still the same with complete sell out right off or was it  more relaxed for later boarding levels?

The "feel?"  Is the expansion well appointed as the original VIBE and does it still have that 'special appeal?

Thank you for any responses.

VIBE.JPG

Edited by Formula280SS
Added Deck Plan

We where on the "first " cruise out of Miami on the Encore.  We where able to get vibe passes, A line but I believe they sold around 250 passes.  Everyone must be present when buying.  We enjoyed the space and relaxing area.  The water mist did not work on the cruise and that was disappointing but other then that we would do it again.  

1 minute ago, dpepper64 said:

We where on the "first " cruise out of Miami on the Encore.  We where able to get vibe passes, A line but I believe they sold around 250 passes.  Everyone must be present when buying.  We enjoyed the space and relaxing area.  The water mist did not work on the cruise and that was disappointing but other then that we would do it again.  

Thanks.

I was just posting about the 2-decks (a small upper VIBE area on 20).

Re: the pictures from an article I just posted, the loungers do not appear to be the thick padded ones.  

Again, thanks.

I've never been in Vibe on any other ship but I did enjoy the space on the Thanksgiving cruise... with 1400 kids on board it was nice to have somewhere to escape to. 

I've posted some photos in my review...

2 hours ago, CazV said:

I've never been in Vibe on any other ship but I did enjoy the space on the Thanksgiving cruise... with 1400 kids on board it was nice to have somewhere to escape to. 

I've posted some photos in my review...

Great review.  We looked at all of the VIBE pictures.  Thanks.  It gives us a better visual than just the Deck Plan.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, hfeinberg said:

Where do you purchase Vibe passes on the Encore??  Thank You!!!

They were sold at The Social on my sailing, but I've read that they've moved it to Q. It may change again, so it's best to double check on boarding. 

Good to know that there might be a chance for us to get passes on our Feb 9 sailing. We are trying out the Priority Access program basically for this reason, hope it's worth all the extra $$$, not cheap when you add it all up! 

Also, could anyone tell me the hours that Vibe is accessible? Just wondering if the whole area closes down at night or if we can still access it to enjoy the sights after dinner even if the bar was closed. Thanks in advance!

53 minutes ago, prbffd28 said:

Good to know that there might be a chance for us to get passes on our Feb 9 sailing. We are trying out the Priority Access program basically for this reason, hope it's worth all the extra $$$, not cheap when you add it all up! 

Also, could anyone tell me the hours that Vibe is accessible? Just wondering if the whole area closes down at night or if we can still access it to enjoy the sights after dinner even if the bar was closed. Thanks in advance!

Bar usually closes by 8. Although some bartenders have been known to hang around if it's busy enough. The area is always accessible on the older ships. 

1 hour ago, moosecrouse said:

Bar usually closes by 8. Although some bartenders have been known to hang around if it's busy enough. The area is always accessible on the older ships. 

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!!