Epic 03/08/20

spotter27

I am booked on my 1st NCL Cruise 03/08/2020. I checked the boards and still cant find anything to do in St.John and St.Lucia and Tortola. I booked 

2 things in Barbados and St.Thomas. I dont want to spend a fortune. I like to book on my own.What tours have you done? Any info will help.  

Are you talking about St. John, Antigua? If so...BeachLimerz. They have several packages. We've been there twice and it is awesome.

In St. Lucia, the most common thing to do is to take a trip to the Pitons. Check out the St. Lucia board for reviews of the tour operators. 

When we've gone to Tortola, we've done the Escape to Jost VanDyke excursion through NCL. There are also local beaches in Tortola that can be visited from the port.

The Ports board will give you lots of options/opinions.

for St. Johns Antigua, we are booked through Nexus Tours (via Viator) on the Island Safari and Stingray City tour. https://www.viator.com/tours/St-Johns/Island-Safari-and-Stingray-City/d22047-65562P9

For St. Lucia, we are doing the Soufriere by land and sea, booked through NCL.

For Barbados, we booked Breathtaking Wonders - Harrisons Cave and Hunte's Gardens, also through Viator.  https://www.viator.com/tours/Barbados/Breathtaking-Wonders-Harrisons-Cave-and-Huntes-Gardens/d30-23885P2

Tortola - the Virgin Gorda and the Baths tour through NCL, and on St. Thomas, just going to the Coral world ocean park excursion, again through the boat.