Ship Out of NY 2021

Wombservice

24 minutes ago, shof515 said:

New York is my home port and i always sail out of here. From what i noticed in my past bookings, itinerary is released between January 16-30

Thank you for those dates!  I’ve been looking & waiting, just wondering which ship could possibly be there.  It seems Radiance is going down south and then to Texas, so I guess it won’t be that ship.

3 hours ago, Wombservice said:

Any ideas as to which ship may be sailing out of NY in the spring of 2021?

It will be the Spirit and/or the Sunrise and/or Magic. Those are the only ships who haven't been assigned a specific homeport.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

It will be the Spirit and/or the Sunrise and/or Magic. Those are the only ships who haven't been assigned a specific homeport.

My guess is that it will be the Sunrise again, though I would prefer the Spirit or Magic. 😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

My guess is that it will be the Sunrise again, though I would prefer the Spirit or Magic. 😎

Carnival Spirit is sailing down under in Australia for 2021 and 2022. Her bookings and sailing info  is only available on the Carnival AU website. you wont be able to find anything on the carnival website.

Carnival Magic does seem like the perfect ship for New York, The sister ship the Carnival Dream sail out of NYC a few times nearly 10 years ago and never return again 😞

44 minutes ago, shof515 said:

Carnival Spirit is sailing down under in Australia for 2021 and 2022. Her bookings and sailing info  is only available on the Carnival AU website. you wont be able to find anything on the carnival website.

Carnival Magic does seem like the perfect ship for New York, The sister ship the Carnival Dream sail out of NYC a few times nearly 10 years ago and never return again 😞

Didnt dig that deep on the Spirit. I know she's back here this year doing Alaska cruises. We love the Spirit Class ships and she's the only one we haven't been on. I would bet the ranch it's the  Sunrise. 😎