Is this doable

SteelCruisin

I'd say yes if there is no delay in arrival. It's about 25 minutes to the airport by taxi.

Pre book a taxi/transfer and make sure your onboard account is settled the day before. I think you can request an early disembarkation or take your bags off yourself.

The only risk currently with Barcelona is further strikes or protests.

10 minutes ago, rool said:

I'd say yes if there is no delay in arrival. It's about 25 minutes to the airport by taxi.

Pre book a taxi/transfer and make sure your onboard account is settled the day before. I think you can request an early disembarkation or take your bags off yourself.

The only risk currently with Barcelona is further strikes or protests.

I'd agree with one proviso:  if you're not able to self-disembark WITH your bags, I wouldn't risk it.

• Like 3

As many have said: If you can debark yourself with your luggage... It might to be OK!... Consider though that while the ship may be on port by 9 o'clock, they only can debark passengers when they get permission to do so from the local maritime authorities and that takes usually some 15 to 30 minutes to come. And as some others have noted: Beware the potential strikes and protests that might impose their delays on that, to let alone general traffic conditions from the port to the airport. Want a good advice? If possible try to just reschedule your air tickets for a later time.

Have a nice day!... 🙂

• Like 1

It's doable IF everything goes to plan. The ship has to dock on time and be cleared straight away. You need to self debark quickly, get a taxi promptly and there not to be any delays in transfer to the airport. 

It's not a level of risk I'd be comfortable with but I like to allow myself plenty of time and not to add extra stress to any travel arrangements.