Edge — Laundry Today

charlielinda

I’ve heard about cloth laundry bags but actually never seem.  On the Edge now and they had them.  We were on the Reflection last month and we had paper.  I hope they continue to use the cloth but afraid people may like them and they will disappear off the ship.  

2 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

I’ve heard about cloth laundry bags but actually never seem.  On the Edge now and they had them.  We were on the Reflection last month and we had paper.  I hope they continue to use the cloth but afraid people may like them and they will disappear off the ship.  

we had cloth on Silhouette last month in a suite, but I changed to the paper ones.  When you indicate Loyalty (free of charge) you can't write on the cloth.  Wondering if this is across the ship now?

39 minutes ago, oceangoer2 said:

we had cloth on Silhouette last month in a suite, but I changed to the paper ones.  When you indicate Loyalty (free of charge) you can't write on the cloth.  Wondering if this is across the ship now?

We always write Loyalty on the Laundry slip not the bag,  never a problem.  We had cloth bags on the Eclipse in AQ much better than the  paper

47 minutes ago, oceangoer2 said:

I wrote that on the laundry count list, which is paper and all was fine.

bon voayge

55 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

🙈

bon voyage