Celebrity Sale on Excursions?

Susanne***

Booked my upcoming March cruise in November.  I noticed at that time Celebrity offered a discount for many of the excursions.   Now that I am ready to book my excursions there are no longer any sales.  Curious how often Celebrity has a sale or discounts Excursions?   

7 minutes ago, Susanne*** said:

Booked my upcoming March cruise in November.  I noticed at that time Celebrity offered a discount for many of the excursions.   Now that I am ready to book my excursions there are no longer any sales.  Curious how often Celebrity has a sale or discounts Excursions?   

It’s a toss of the dice probably depends how there booking.  I try to book them when I see a sail even if I m unsure if I want to do it.  It’s very easy to cxl them and rebook.  Supposably there was a sale on my cruise for November but the prices were higher than back in December.  

19 hours ago, Susanne*** said:

Your best bet is to log into your cruise planner and check the prices of the things you are interested in.  Sometimes Celebrity simply drops the price (or raises it.)  As someone above said you may want to just make the purchase and then call in to reprice if/when the price falls.  I was watching excursions for months and the Cyber Monday sale was awesome (for me).  I saved 40% and now several of the excursions are actually more expensive than they were before the sale. 

Another good way to find out about them is to join the CC group for your specific cruise.   Others will let you know when a sales is noticed.    They often have sales around major holidays so President's Day may be a good time to check out.

Edited by Jim_Iain

19 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I never get notices of shore excursion sales from Celebrity.  Just keep checking CC for information on sales.

I got the e mail, but when I looked at the cruise planner, there was no Sale price for our cruise. 

I did book 2 excursions, just in case they sold out. I will cancel and rebook if the price comes down.

Edited by upwarduk