Voyager Cabin and Fitness Center Questions

Leaving in a few days for a cruise on the Voyager and have a few questions. I'm in a Concierge Level Category E cabin.

1. Is there a clothesline in the bathroom? 

2. Is the minibar in the cabin large enough that you can put some snacks in it?

3. Does the fitness center have foam rollers and a scale?

4. And if you've used the personal trainers in the fitness center, how were they and do you recall the cost?

Thanks,

Jamie

2 hours ago, Jamietravelstheworld said:

Leaving in a few days for a cruise on the Voyager and have a few questions. I'm in a Concierge Level Category E cabin.

1. Is there a clothesline in the bathroom? 

2. Is the minibar in the cabin large enough that you can put some snacks in it?

3. Does the fitness center have foam rollers and a scale?

4. And if you've used the personal trainers in the fitness center, how were they and do you recall the cost?

Thanks,

Jamie

We just got off Voyager a little over a month ago.

1.  There is a clothesline over the bathtub.

2.  The mini bar is not huge but we were able to store a bowl of berries and some small plates of dessert in it.

3.  I believe the fitness center has foam rollers and a scale.

4.  Never used a personal trainer. I’m sure someone else will chime in with the answer.

Hope this helps.

Dave

• Like 1

If the scale showed I was 100 pounds lighter I would be delirious!! 
On board now, the fitness center is under the New Serene Spa and Wellness. They offer various classes each day. Personal training is $99/hour. Functional stretch (whatever that is??) $109/hr plus the 18% service charge (see other thread on that). If you need more info on fitness center I will try to go there, but it’s not on my list of places on the ship to go. Re: fridge, as noted above, it a small mini fridge, it depends on how many cans or bottle of drinks you have in there, in addition to the ice bucket and Vero bottles of water. They also leave fresh fruit in your room.

Yes to 1 and 3, never used 4.

Our penthouse suite frig was filled with an ice bucket and vero bottles. I don't think we could have fit a plate, but maybe a small bowl . The top shelf of our frig was just tall and wide enough for cans in a single line. The bottom part was wide enough for the ice bucket (the kind with cubes for drinks, not a champagne bucket), or the width of 2 vero bottles, and a little taller than the vero bottle. 

We were able to find food in a public venue from 6:30AM until dinner, and we always had plenty of fresh fruit available in our cabin. Room service is available as well.

Edited by SWFLAOK
added more info

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/11/2020 at 10:49 PM, taxare said:

Functional stretch (whatever that is??) $109/hr plus the 18% service charge (see other thread on that). 

For me, functional stretch is when I put my shoes on in the morning...and I didn't need to pay $109/hr +18% either.   😁

We took out the ice bucket and that gave more room in the refrigerator.  I found a couple of times that the ice bucket had kept the refrigerator from closing completely. We told our steward that we would only want some ice in the evening. If we want a snack we just go get one or call room service.  Our steward kept me in fresh fruit.