Complementary tote bag?

Justalone

2 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

I might buy one off you for a few bucks on Ebay before we sail....

Mostly for the novelty!

I have no totes from travel sources. I have plenty that I'v bought over the years. I honestly think most people have plenty and are being a little silly making this any kind of issue.

I've always assumed the totes were for convenience while ON the cruise.  Of course we are welcome to take them home if we wish.  But Clo, I know you are not alone in not wanting to bother with them -- for whatever reason.  We happen to find them very convenient and DO take them home.  I use them often.  On occasion I've seen people at the airport using an Oceania tote and usually they are on our cruise ...

Mura

As a guy, I don’t really do bags! However, I have a couple O totes I use, when the grandkids come to visit, to carry their stuff to the pool at our country club. Extra dry clothes, and shoes, maybe a mask & snorkel or two for the kids all fit into the handy bag. Just look at the free advertising O gets from a targeted crowd!

Two are all I need! The ones now provided stay behind on the ship! The ones I do have came home with me so to hand carry those “ treasures “ we procured abroad that I didn’t want broken or stolen .