Princess Sky Formal nights

djtx2

We were on the 1/4 /20 Sky Princess sailing for 7 nights. We sailed on Saturday and our formal nights were Sunday and Wednesday. If others post the same nights, more likely yours will be Sunday and Wednesday. Great cruise!!

Thank you so much for the info.  Another cruisers was Sunday and Wed. so I guess it changes up which doesn't help me to plan my Speciality dinners.

Anything you want to tell me about this ship?  I'm hearing  mixed reviews and we have booked on this ship for 2021.  I hope I don't have to cancel it.

It looks like you too have been on many of the Princess fleet.  How does it compare?

Thanks again,

Deb

55 minutes ago, djtx2 said:

Thank you so much for the info.  Another cruisers was Sunday and Wed. so I guess it changes up which doesn't help me to plan my Speciality dinners.

Anything you want to tell me about this ship?  I'm hearing  mixed reviews and we have booked on this ship for 2021.  I hope I don't have to cancel it.

It looks like you too have been on many of the Princess fleet.  How does it compare?

Thanks again,

Deb

Mixed reviews on the New Sky Princess? 
What?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, djtx2 said:

Thanks again,

Deb

Of course you are going to get mixed reviews.   No ones tastes or preferences are the same.      The Sky is a brand new ship so go have fun and come back and let us know your opinion.   

Is it perhaps that it’s Sunday and Wednesday on eastern Caribbean and Tuesday and Thursday on Western Caribbean?  We are scheduled to go on 2/22/2020, and I am trying to figure that out too.  When I sign into my completed Medallion Journeys, it shows the main show on the first night, not a sea night, so I think this ship may be doing some different things than usual.  I too am trying to figure out when the formal nights are on the Sky?  Anyone been on an eastern Caribbean 7 day cruise on the Sky lately?  

2 hours ago, barbaraanne said:

Is it perhaps that it’s Sunday and Wednesday on eastern Caribbean and Tuesday and Thursday on Western Caribbean?  We are scheduled to go on 2/22/2020, and I am trying to figure that out too.  When I sign into my completed Medallion Journeys, it shows the main show on the first night, not a sea night, so I think this ship may be doing some different things than usual.  I too am trying to figure out when the formal nights are on the Sky?  Anyone been on an eastern Caribbean 7 day cruise on the Sky lately?  

52 minutes ago, Corazu said:

We are also in the 2/22 Eastern Caribbean and trying to figure them out too so we can make specialty reservations.

It's not that difficult.  Feb 24 & 27.  First sea day after leaving port and the first sea day heading back home.

Never departure night.  Never the last night.  Never after a port day with a late departure.  Mostly sea days if they work out in the schedule.  Otherwise, look for a port day with an early departure if no sea day candidate.

2 hours ago, barbaraanne said:

We are on now, had formal night tonight, Thursday sea day after st Maarten. First formal night was Monday first sea day of cruise after Princess Cays. Next week we will be on and expect formal nights on the West leg to be first sea day, day after leaving FLL, so Sunday. I will not be participating since Packers will be on MUTS at 6:40. Second formal will be Wednesday, as stated earlier in other reports.    So Sunday/Wednesday - Western,  Monday/Thursday - Eastern. Hope this helps.

Jim😎

• Like 3

16 hours ago, jeanandjim said:

We are on now, had formal night tonight, Thursday sea day after st Maarten. First formal night was Monday first sea day of cruise after Princess Cays. Next week we will be on and expect formal nights on the West leg to be first sea day, day after leaving FLL, so Sunday. I will not be participating since Packers will be on MUTS at 6:40. Second formal will be Wednesday, as stated earlier in other reports.    So Sunday/Wednesday - Western,  Monday/Thursday - Eastern. Hope this helps.

Jim😎

Jim I'll be wearin' this on Sunday ...

Image result for 49er bow tie