Available suites

Missmimi

We will cruise onboard Explorer next March and booked a Concierge Suite. I just wondered if there is an easy way to find out which cabins are still available (or not) on a deck plan, without contacting Regent or the Travel Agent. Do you maybe have nice pictures of the ( larger ) balcony of the concierge suites? Thanks in advance for your kind inputs!

1 hour ago, wishIweretravelling said:

The dummy booking method is not necessarily accurate. I looked at it before asking my TA to book us, and it did not show our favored cabin as among those available. Yet, our TA came back with a booking in that cabin.

The dummy booking only shows I believe 7 available so yours was after the 7 shown.  Now if you put in a specific suite number that  would be a problem but, if not you saw first 7 of many. 

33 minutes ago, rallydave said:

The dummy booking only shows I believe 7 available so yours was after the 7 shown.  Now if you put in a specific suite number that  would be a problem but, if not you saw first 7 of many. 

If the Regent site is working, you can increase determing availability by 1) using "starboard" and "port" rather than "Either" and 2) using a specific deck level rather than "All Levels". Also, it seems that Regent holds back offering 3-person cabins on-line to later in the reservation process.

Go on the website cruise.com and enter your information on the left hand side... Cruise line, ship and month.  The options will appear and you can select the cruise you want to  view.   Just select your room category e.g. penthouse,  concierge etc.   You will then be given access to all the available rooms. 

F8F572BA-0917-4492-81F5-4E160C89A78B.thumb.png.ac85b44d49575ab422ae6d6b8739df8f.pngC7DF1686-B955-49BE-8204-16C461EBBD7C.thumb.png.971e9bcdc16160cdc1ec63fcb970c93f.png