Silent Disco on Anthem of the Seas

Hello! We are sailing on Anthem next month and I was doing my pre-cruise due diligence including going through recent reviews of Anthem and found one that was over Thanksgiving Week........... "far too many kids, even in "adults only" venues such as at the Silent Disco!" 

Whoa!! This singular sentence from that review has me excited Anthem offers Silent Disco??? Can anyone who is currently sailing or have recently sailed on Anthem please PLEASE confirm this?? 

Thank you so much!! 

Thanks DD! Can anyone else confirm Silent Disco being offered on 7-night sailings? And if you did recently experienced it, please include your sail date. Just so that for perspective, that it is current. Because in Googling, there's a lot of youtube videos or mentioning of Silent Disco--but with dates from years ago......

16 minutes ago, happy2joyjoy said:

Can anyone who is currently sailing or have recently sailed on Anthem please PLEASE confirm this?? 

It’s on tonight, the last day of the sailing. The app should list it for your sailing about a week out. 

3 minutes ago, happy2joyjoy said:

Thanks DD! Can anyone else confirm Silent Disco being offered on 7-night sailings? And if you did recently experienced it, please include your sail date. Just so that for perspective, that it is current. Because in Googling, there's a lot of youtube videos or mentioning of Silent Disco--but with dates from years ago......

They have it on the 7 night sailings and the 8 night sailings.  Our most recent sailings were 1/19 (8 night) and 12/19 (7 night) and both had it.

Terrific. Thank you all. Now, please, if you don't mind..... Can you please offer any reassurances of the ship being as great as I'd remembered (sailed on her in 2016). These recent CC reviews truly run the gamut. I remind myself that we are low-maintenance cruisers and even with pre-cruise reviews, and we go on the cruise, ultimately, the good far outweighs the negatives......... I sure hope this positive momentum will hold true for Anthem?? Please enlighten me! Thank you in advance.

25 minutes ago, happy2joyjoy said:

Terrific. Thank you all. Now, please, if you don't mind..... Can you please offer any reassurances of the ship being as great as I'd remembered (sailed on her in 2016). These recent CC reviews truly run the gamut. I remind myself that we are low-maintenance cruisers and even with pre-cruise reviews, and we go on the cruise, ultimately, the good far outweighs the negatives......... I sure hope this positive momentum will hold true for Anthem?? Please enlighten me! Thank you in advance.

We have sailed Anthem five times and would again.  I don't really read reviews as people like to complain.  Your cruise will be what you make of it.  Go with an open mind and have fun!

As far as the Silent Disco, we have never done it but we watched it for a little bit once.  We have seen it scheduled early and also later, so you will just need to check the compass for your sailing.