Dining Time - My Mess Up

I have no idea what I was thinking - but when I booked my cruise, I chose the 8:00 dining time (going on the Anthem). I prefer My Time Dining as I NEVER know when I am going to want to eat each night.

I called to see if I could change it and was told that My Time Dining was closed. Totally understand that - and it was my mistake in the first place.

Just curious though - when I get onboard - will I have the ability of switching it then?

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, BeagleAgility said:

Just curious though - when I get onboard - will I have the ability of switching it then?

You can ask at the dining room when you board (see Cruise Compass for location/time).  I would also suggest to call whoever booked your cruise and ask to be wait listed for MyTime.

Edited by Another_Critic

1 hour ago, BeagleAgility said:

I have no idea what I was thinking - but when I booked my cruise, I chose the 8:00 dining time (going on the Anthem). I prefer My Time Dining as I NEVER know when I am going to want to eat each night.

I called to see if I could change it and was told that My Time Dining was closed. Totally understand that - and it was my mistake in the first place.

Thanks.

Also, see if there is a waitlist for MTD that you can get on now.  Contact whoever booked your cruise.

55 minutes ago, spookwife said:

Short answer: maybe

long answer: you can certainly ask, and they will try.  

44 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Also, see if there is a waitlist for MTD that you can get on now.  Contact whoever booked your cruise.

This & This.