Culinarry Classes

pna

49 minutes ago, Wishing on a star said:

Was this listed as a special culinary Jaques cruise?  Or, did you just get very lucky!

We had a number of interactions with him. Not a special Jacques themed cruise. Rather, he and family were onboard for his 80th birthday celebration.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

We had a number of interactions with him. Not a special Jacques themed cruise. Rather, he and family were onboard for his 80th birthday celebration.

Again...you lucked out..... things like this can not be planned...you just have  to be appreciative of the moment.

1 hour ago, Hawaiidan said:

Again...you lucked out..... things like this can not be planned...you just have  to be appreciative of the moment.

Now a geezer, I can look back on some very interesting encounters over the years - people and things for which one could never plan or "buy a ticket."

For example: While once in Saipan (a long work story), I was pleased to receive an invitation to a event where I was seated in what could be called a "VIP section." The fellow seated next to me was named Paul Tibbits. Now that was an interesting conversation!

13 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Now a geezer, I can look back on some very interesting encounters over the years - people and things for which one could never plan or "buy a ticket."

For example: While once in Saipan (a long work story), I was pleased to receive an invitation to a event where I was seated in what could be called a "VIP section." The fellow seated next to me was named Paul Tibbits. Now that was an interesting conversation!

Wow..... that would have made my day...