Booking Chop’s online - is this normal?

Tapi

Hi!

We are booked on the Freedom of the Seas for November (300 some days out). I’m online, trying to book Chop’s Grille but the only days and times listed are embarkation and debarkation days, and for times when we won’t even be onboard (for example, it shows debarkation day at 8pm).

Is this a glitch? Is it because I’m trying to book too early and the actual times aren’t loaded yet? It does allow me to reserve it, even if the times are bogus. 

I’m curious if I just need to wait to book it, or if this is one of those that I pay for now and then select the day and time once onboard.

Thanks for your input! 

If you are booking one restaurant, and not a dining package, you should be able th pick the day and time at the time you are booking.

I really don't know what's going on, but it could be it's too early.  Could also be a website glitch.  You can try the usual website glitch fixes and see if anything changes:  clear cache, clear cookies, private browsing mode, different browser.

If all else fails, you could try booking over the phone.

• Thanks 1

It might be but I don't think that it is too far out.  I just tried one of mine that is 324 days out and I can book any day with all times available.  More likely a website glitch.  Just give them a call and book it. I suspect that will correct the problem.

• Thanks 1