Flight cancelled have to fly to meet ship

kmadercruiser

Our flight was cancelled due to weather and no other flights available. We are flying into Grand Cayman to meet ship. We’ve talked to Carnival but forgot to ask and wondered if anyone knows if the ship is able to issue sail & sign card? Anyone had to do this before?

Double and triple check and confirm that the ship is expecting you!!! I missed the ship once (you can read my story here on CC) and was told that they were expecting me at the next port. Let's just say that I almost didn't get on! I'm not trying to make you more nervous, I'm just trying to prepare you for the worse case scenario. You should call CCL, your TA should call CCL, get names and a name of someone on the ship that can confirm your arrival.

Trust me on this!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmadercruiser said:

Our flight was cancelled due to weather and no other flights available. We are flying into Grand Cayman to meet ship. We’ve talked to Carnival but forgot to ask and wondered if anyone knows if the ship is able to issue sail & sign card? Anyone had to do this before?

Were you flying in the day of or the day before? Did you buy trip insurance? This is why we always fly in a day or 2 early.