RCCL Loyalty program match with MSC

twonpcb

I understand that MSC has a loyalty program match with other cruise lines.  My husband and I are Diamond on RCCL.  Can anyone tell me what that equates to on MSC?  What perks are afforded to us for said status?

Thanks

MSC doesn't publicize their algorithm for status matching but you can check this thread and the spreadsheet in post #1 for self reported matches: 

The MSC website has a table listing all the perks for each Voyagers Club level:  https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Voyagers-Club.aspx

My wife and I are also Diamond on Royal and were given Black (which has been changed to Diamond). This status match was given to us back in 2018. I know recently some Diamonds on Royal reported they’ve been given Gold which is 1 tier lower. I believe MSC changed it in 2019.

As the other poster mentioned, click on the MSC Voyager link and navigate the area that tells you the benefits for each level.

Also click on the GenghisQuan link above for status match updates.

Update: It appears Diamond is Gold on MSC

Edited by TomC21
#

10 hours ago, twonpcb said:

I understand that MSC has a loyalty program match with other cruise lines.  My husband and I are Diamond on RCCL.  Can anyone tell me what that equates to on MSC?  What perks are afforded to us for said status?

Thanks

D and D+ now match to gold.  P matches to black.  D and above used to be matched to black but MSC changed the match levels last year.

4 hours ago, frank808 said:

D and D+ now match to gold.  P matches to black.  D and above used to be matched to black but MSC changed the match levels last year.

Agree I got match 2 years ago and got black , wife did it last year and is gold, we are diamond plus.

4 hours ago, frank808 said:

We matched from Diamond (RC) to Black (MSC), and are now Diamond with MSC.  We sailed with them for the first time in January 2019, so we must have done our match in 2018.

12 minutes ago, jules815 said:

We matched from Diamond (RC) to Black (MSC), and are now Diamond with MSC.  We sailed with them for the first time in January 2019, so we must have done our match in 2018.

According to the thread cited above, MSC changed the matching algorithm in October 2018.