Reflection food experiences

RClark6369@aol.com

21 hours ago, dcyonce said:

Had lunch in Blu. Wow !

Very, very nice. Lunch in Blu and Tuscan is amazing on Reflection and much better than any other Celebrity ship. Always look forward to it !!

I am curious, we are booked in our first AQ class cabin on the Infinity next year and I thought that Blu is never open for lunch even on sea days. 

14 minutes ago, terrydtx said:

I am curious, we are booked in our first AQ class cabin on the Infinity next year and I thought that Blu is never open for lunch even on sea days. 

You are correct. Blu and Tuscan are not normally open for lunch. But, they do usually have lunch in one of these two restaurants for Top Cruisers and Top Suites. Last week aboard the Reflection, we had lunch in both Blu and Tuscan Grill on consecutive sea days. They were both excel and a lot of fun. 

Sorry. I guess my comment “( another little known Top Suite and Zenith perk )” was not clear. 

Also, during the last sea day on many cruises, Tuscan Grill and Murano will sometimes host a special lunch.... by reservation only. 

—Don

03E59533-3EBB-4E21-8D86-63FE8736265E.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

I have not read any posts about the Spa Cafe in the Solarium.  It was my favorite for breakfast as it was healthy, quiet, and uncrowded on my voyage.  Smoothies and some juices were extra $.  All vegan choices, but all very delicious and a wonderful offset to the excessive calorie intake that is likely to occur later in the day.🙂  I did not get a chance to try their lunch buffet. 

On 2/14/2020 at 12:02 PM, 3HrTourist said:

I have not read any posts about the Spa Cafe in the Solarium.  It was my favorite for breakfast as it was healthy, quiet, and uncrowded on my voyage.  Smoothies and some juices were extra $.  All vegan choices, but all very delicious and a wonderful offset to the excessive calorie intake that is likely to occur later in the day.🙂  I did not get a chance to try their lunch buffet. 

The Spa Cafe is excellent at any time although the menu at lunch is the same every day. 

Nice to select your food without fear of an elbow in the face or someone spilling spaghetti sauce on you.

On 1/23/2020 at 7:53 AM, terrydtx said:

We always sail in  AQ. Blu  does not offer lunch.

Unless something has changed in the last few months

On Reflection now. Breakfast in Ocean View always good so far. Our traveling companions said in MDR service not so good and food not hot when served.

Had four dinners in MDR and found service very good and food not to my liking. Had gnocchi the other night that tasted like someone dropped a salt shaker into it. Sirloin steak was very good but I'm not much of a steak eater. DH had cheesecake in MDR he said was excellent. The onion soup, one of my favorites for years has a completely different taste and it is not better. Creme Brulee is wonderful as usual.  DH ordered escargots each night twice great twice burnt butter. 

Two nights in Murano and outstanding service. Everyone thrilled with their meal. 

One Tuscan Grill meal and I thought the filet was the best ever but home made pasta was heavy and grainy.

Lawn Club Grill tomorrow night and keeping fingers crossed.

We go to Ocean View every lunch and notice lots of variety. All good for the most part. Ice cream is to die for.