Edge Luminae everyday items

dpemd

Hello,

I had read that Luminae on the Edge may have everyday items at dinner, but I don’t see them listed in any menu that I can find online or in the app. Does anyone know if this is true or what are the everyday items? Thanks 

I was on Edge recently and they have the same items as the other ships --- They have a Steak, Chicken, Salmon, Escargot, Cream Brulee.     They also have the Chef Daniel B's special Starter, Entree and Desert.    In addition you have the children's menu that anyone can order off -   4 Oz Filet, Mac and Cheese, Fish Sticks, Cheese Burger and a couple other items.

In addition to that on our Oct/Nov B2B they had a number of off menu items at the Chef's discretion that were not printed but offered by the wait staff -   One was Steak and Lobster and another evening they offered Prime Rib and Baked Potatoes.  

What we learned on our recent cruise was if you want something that is not on the menu, ask.  My wife did not like anything on the menu one night and mentioned it to our waiter.  He brought her a couple of filet mignon, and a salad.