Absolute favorite Icy Strait Point excursion?

Mountaineer0313

When we were there in 2018, we did not plan an excursion, and we were bored. So We definitely want to plan an excursion this year. What were your favorite excursions here? We are already whale watching in Juneau. Not opposed to it again, but probably looking for something different. We'll be there in August.

11 hours ago, Mountaineer0313 said:

When we were there in 2018, we did not plan an excursion, and we were bored. So We definitely want to plan an excursion this year. What were your favorite excursions here? We are already whale watching in Juneau. Not opposed to it again, but probably looking for something different. We'll be there in August.

We did a whale watch and bear watch combination. One of my favorite  excursions.  Saw bears and lots of whales.

11 minutes ago, disneylover89 said:

Which company did you use?

11 minutes ago, disneylover89 said:

Which company did you use?

I’m sorry, I don’t remember. It was through Carnival. Try and google ISP excursions. You will most likely find it there. I saw it there when we went a year or so ago. 

• Like 1

We could not get enough of the small boat whale watching in last 2 weeks of May but we were there 16 days so had the time to book several (3) and one glacier small boat all day tour out of Whittier. The whale/bear combo skrufy mentioned sounds enticing. Several are 2.5 hours but I would go for something longer (6.5hrs) like with shoreexcursioneer, alaskashoreexperts, or mistybaytoursalaska. I've not been and have not seen the reviews. We did ours with Glacier Winds Charters. Excellent!!