Does medallion stay in the wrist band?

crimmj

13 hours ago, sttopmh said:

As shown in the photos, the Sea Witch needs to be placed horizontally in the opening. It is a magnet and has north and south poles. If not placed correctly, it falls out. My DH and I had the clips and his kept falling out but mine did not. Then we figured out he was placing the medallion into the clip incorrectly.

sttopmh is correct. They definitely only fit one way in the wrist bands. We have the wrist bands and had no problems with them on the Sky in December for a b2b2b.

Marty

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sttopmh said:

As shown in the photos, the Sea Witch needs to be placed horizontally in the opening. It is a magnet and has north and south poles. If not placed correctly, it falls out. My DH and I had the clips and his kept falling out but mine did not. Then we figured out he was placing the medallion into the clip incorrectly.

This is exactly right.  Mine wouldn’t sit flat in the band until I realized I had to have everything squared up with my name at the top.  Then it worked easily. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ED49404 said:

We use the Fitbit Zip replacement bands on our last cruise and did not have a problem with them.  The bands are soft and pliable so you can fit them in with any problem.

https://www.amazon.com/Buckle-Bracelet-Replacement-Silicone-Fastener/dp/B0727Y4MT6/ref=sr_1_2?crid=EA304PN12PFX&dchild=1&keywords=fitbit+zip+replacement+bands&qid=1580255129&sprefix=replacement+bands+for+fitbit+zip%2Caps%2C179&sr=8-2

Thank you for this .. we decided to go this route and get the entire 10 pack?  Why so many??  Well, we are cruising with family and I will give them out as a little goodie for everyone. At $2.50 each, how could we go wrong?  

Just received our medallions for a Caribbean Princess cruise coming up in mid-February. I ordered the sports bands for both my wife and I but the small I ordered for myself is a bit tight for me. Will I be able to exchange it on the ship for a medium (without having to purchase a new one)? 

On 1/29/2020 at 4:34 PM, Cruise Raider said:

Thank you for this .. we decided to go this route and get the entire 10 pack?  Why so many??  Well, we are cruising with family and I will give them out as a little goodie for everyone. At $2.50 each, how could we go wrong?  

Just received ours today in the mail from Amazon.  I agree with the 10-pack value for the 4 of us, we can mix and match during the cruise.  Just hope we get to enjoy using them in May with all of this hype of health concerns. 😓

16 hours ago, 13cheermom said:

Just received ours today in the mail from Amazon.  I agree with the 10-pack value for the 4 of us, we can mix and match during the cruise.  Just hope we get to enjoy using them in May with all of this hype of health concerns. 😓

Mine are supposed to arrive today, too.  I've been seeing that the cruiselines are denying boarding to any passengers that have been in China within the last two weeks.  That won't really help to alleviate the risk of catching the common cold or some other virus, but hopefully, the hyper-vigilance will keep those that are sick, home and keep those that are going from being reckless with their hygiene.  I think they will be also taking away our tong privileges for awhile.  That's only an assumption on my part but they probably have to step it up a bit.  

BTW, the ship holding it's passengers up in Italy due to fears of the Coronavirus determined that passenger had the flu.  Still dangerous but the hype is centered around the Coronavirus, for which there is no vaccine.  At least we might all have some protections from the flu, if vaccinated.  I'm not the vaccine police by any means ... just stating the facts.  

Alas, I got off topic ... Can't wait for my wristbands to arrive today.  I also  ordered some of those heavy duty magnet hooks to get my free shipping (I was short a penny).  Cruiseships from awhile back used to have hooks on the wall... just loved those.  I would hang my jackets, hangers with my dinner clothes, empty hangers, etc on those hooks.  Now they are a thing of the past, I like the idea of bringing my own.  Right behind them, I can hang my schedules and such.  It's all about cruising in this delivery!  

• 5 months later...
On 1/28/2020 at 6:04 PM, 13cheermom said:

Someone mentioned that the $10 online price did not include shipping charges and that the shipping was pricey. 😱  Just beware it will be more to order online than waiting to get onboard the ship.

I agree. It was $6 for shipping. I’ll eather order from Amazon or wait until I’m on the ship. 

Tom😀

9 hours ago, trbarton said:

I agree. It was $6 for shipping. I’ll eather order from Amazon or wait until I’m on the ship. 

Tom😀

Made me sad 😢 just now reading this post. I have a whole pack of 24 of these fitbit bands for a cruise we didnt get to take with extended family. Not sure if we ever will anytime soon.