Ordering bottles of champagne

Silly question. We are almost D+, but until then we like to order a bottle of champagne sent to room. Easy, right? There are a few choices in Gift section to order a week before you go. Ironically, somehow the order never processed the last 2 times, and now, I get an error 400 message when I attempt to order.

I should know this, but I am thinking of going to the Promenade to Attempt to purchase a bottle or 2 after ship sails. Just can’t remember if they offer champagne by the bottle, on The Liberty.

Some ships don’t offer liquor or wine sales in the cruise gifts section of the cruise planner. We have bought a bottle of champagne many times at one of the bars.  Usually the champagne bar on ships that have them or Vintages or any bar.  The price usually sucks.  🤣

JC

• Like 1

You can order a bottle of wine or champagne from many  bars, once you board. I’m not sure if they will deliver it to the cabin, but you can take it with you to the cabin.

Also, remember that you may bring two bottles of wine or champagne  (Pet cabin( on board  at embarkation. 

cheers

m

3 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

You can order a bottle of wine or champagne from many  bars, once you board. I’m not sure if they will deliver it to the cabin, but you can take it with you to the cabin.

Also, remember that you may bring two bottles of wine or champagne  (Pet cabin( on board  at embarkation. 

cheers

m

8 minutes ago, stevea36 said:

You can try calling the gifts & gear folks at 800-722-5443 and ask them if it is available for your sailing.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:13 PM, twangster said:

PDF:

CAS_MemberBonus_Amenity_List_v3.pdf 1.79 MB · 1 download

Champagne (Sparkling Wine) kicks in at D+.

Simply email or call them to make changes but changes must be made 14 days prior to next sailing or your old choices may remain in effect for that sailing.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:15 PM, Tk10 said:

So glad I read this! I know some parts are not very gay friendly however the only cruises that I can work out and times are parts of Bermuda and Carribean so I was wondering If there is any more ports to try and stay away from if possible? I mean it’s not like my wife and I would be overly affectionate esp different areas we would stop at but I would want to feel a bit at ease or safe at the ports if possible.

Yep, will try. 8 years ago brought champagne and it blew the cork in my luggage. Never again! Lol

16 minutes ago, alphawave1 said:

Yep, will try. 8 years ago brought champagne and it blew the cork in my luggage. Never again! Lol

If you bring your 2 bottles of wine (or champagne) and 12 containers of soft drinks they now MUST be carried on, no longer allowed in luggage !!...

4 hours ago, alphawave1 said:

Silly question. We are almost D+, but until then we like to order a bottle of champagne sent to room. Easy, right? There are a few choices in Gift section to order a week before you go. Ironically, somehow the order never processed the last 2 times, and now, I get an error 400 message when I attempt to order.

I should know this, but I am thinking of going to the Promenade to Attempt to purchase a bottle or 2 after ship sails. Just can’t remember if they offer champagne by the bottle, on The Liberty.

I believe your getting that error because liberty sails out of Galveston and Texas liquor tax laws prohibit pre-departure room deliveries at least that was what I was told when I was on liberty in 2018

Bring the champagne in your carry on.  I have never had a problem with it in my carry on.  If you want to be extra cautious get a Jetbag.  Which is essentially a sealed diaper for the bottle in case it breaks or pops it cork.  You can buy a very nice bottle for about half the price the ship charges.