Internet Issues

st5310

Has anyone been having internet issues with Royal?  Loading is slow, and then when I get to the specific sailing and click on the date the screen that comes up is blank.  This has been the case for at least two weeks.

22 minutes ago, TexasBlue7 said:

Just off the Liberty of the Seas last week.  No issues any place on the ship. Had the Voom package. 

Good to know, but my issue is not aboard ship.  I'm accessing from home.  Celebrity and other cruise lines load just fine.

1 minute ago, st5310 said:

Good to know, but my issue is not aboard ship.  I'm accessing from home.  Celebrity and other cruise lines load just fine.

I am answering your original question:

No, I am not having that problem. 

I AM having the problem that others have reported, though. 

I have been locked out of out of my account to check in online for two or three months now and RC has done nothing to fix it despite repeated phone calls and “IT tickets”.

😟

5 minutes ago, st5310 said:

I was just on RC website and in my CP without any issues. I'm using a laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome. 

4 minutes ago, st5310 said:

In that case, welcome to normal on Royal and sister Celebrity.  Their IT systems have been awful for years in my opinion.  I love it when you are trying to access you reservations and it says to try again in 20 minutes.

We had problems making purchases, and even accessing the cruise planner for one of our cruises.  We had placed items in the cart, and then couldn’t get to checkout.  Kept trying on several devices (iPhones, iPad, desktop computer), using various browsers.  Tried using my account, and my wife’s account.

Finally ended up calling Royal, and had them complete our purchases over the phone.   It wasn’t as long of a wait as I expected.   Just call them if you can’t complete something online.

If you are just researching cruises, go to one of the TA sites, and do your research there.

33 minutes ago, davekathy said:

I was just on RC website and in my CP without any issues. I'm using a laptop, windows 10, Google Chrome. 

Thank you!  Switched browser to Google Chrome from Firefox.  Working now.  Firefox had always worked fine before.