Celebrity website - error message trying to access new booking

zitsky

I'm seeing this error on the Celebrity website after trying to login with a username/password I created for a previous cruise.  Is it perhaps because I'm not waiting long enough after putting down a deposit?  Or is this happening to everyone right now?

We've got your info. However, we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later

It happens from time to time.  Give it an hour.  Some have reported being able to get in using a private window on their browser, but for me that's never made a difference; so I suspect it's just coincidence. 

It doesn't seem to be system wide when it happens, but rather it seems to be account specific, so if a spouse has an account withthe same cruises, you may want to try accessing through the other account. 

Harris

Denver, CO

I have posted this before, so I apologize if this is repetitive but it works. Clear your cookies and cache. Open an InPrivate or Incognito window on your browser. (Click the 3 dots or lines in the upper right corner of your screen and click to open a private or incognito window) You should not have a problem. Also, when you're finished with your reservation make sure you log out to prevent it from happening again. The only way I ever do anything on the X website is with an Incognito window and rarely have problems. If you try this and the problem persists call Captains Club and ask them to unlock your reservation 800-760-0654.

26 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Quite bizarre.  I get an error message with Google Chrome.  But I can log in with Internet Explorer.  I haven't deleted cookies or used Private mode.

I have gotten the same message for 2 days with Chrome but get right in with another browser

After deleting cookies (last 24 hours) I no longer get the error message (come back later).  I can now log in with Chrome.  I suppose I could have deleted just cookies for Celebrity but this worked anyway.

Edited by zitsky

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

After deleting cookies (last 24 hours) I no longer get the error message (come back later).  I can now log in with Chrome.  I suppose I could have deleted just cookies for Celebrity but this worked anyway.

Now that you've deleted the cookies if you access the X website with a private browsing window you'll find less problems going forward, since that will not store cookies going forward.