Symphony of the Seas 7-Day Vegan Menu

Hi all.

We were recently on a 7-day Symphony of the Seas cruise through the Caribbean.  My partner is vegan and previously had to pre-order her dinner in the Main Dining Room.   They've finally introduced a 7-day rotation vegan menu!  I'm not sure if these were ever posted, but here are the menus for our 7 days with some accompanying food photos!  In the MDR, you do have to ask for this menu, but we noticed that it was available on the Royal Caribbean App.

For the most part, the meals were great.  A couple of nights were hit-or-miss, so my partner would sometimes order both mains (and appetizers) just in case.  In any case, this was a really good move (in our opinion) by Royal Caribbean as we were tempted to try Oceania because of their vegan menu.

D1_02.jpg

D1_05_Portobello.jpg

D1_006_Asparagus.jpg

D2_02.jpg

D2_04_Vegan_Risotto.jpg

D2_05_Tofu_Taco.jpg

D3_02.jpg

D3_04_Vegan_Bolognese.jpg

D3_04_Vegan_Omelette.jpg

D3_05_Vegan_Toffee_Cheesecake.jpg

D4_02.jpg

D4_06_Grilled_Eggplant.jpg

D4_07_Penne_Pasta.jpg

D5_02.jpg

D5_06_Butternut_Squash_Curry.jpg

D5_07_Eggplant_Burger.jpg

D5_08_Vegan_Creme_Brulee.jpg

D6_02.jpg

D6_05_Vegan_Carbonara.jpg

D6_06_PB_Rice_Krispie.jpg

D7_02.jpg

D7_04_Rice_Paper_Roll.jpg

D7_07_Pakoras.jpg

D7_08_Orzo_Pasta.jpg

D7_010_Wild_Berry_Bar.jpg

• Like 5

Do you know if there was also a separate vegetarian menu? When we cruised Indy last year, they had both vegetarian and vegan choices on the separate menu but now it seems purely vegan. I can't eat the majority of vegan food as I'm allergic to coconut and often coconut milk is used as a substitute for milk or cream. 

I don’t believe there is a separate vegetarian menu there are  notations on the regular menu of items that are  vegetarian. 

Also the menu on mariner was not as fancy as the one shown in the picture. It was basically piece of paper that looked like it came straight out of the office printer.  There was no type of decoration. Didn’t matter to me, as I thought having the vegan menu was fantastic. 

m