Great service

peck

We were booked on the cancelled Millennium Cruise 05/10/20 Yokohama to Tokyo and it left us in a bit of a pickle about how to find an alternative cruise across the Pacific so we could continue our round the world in 80 days dream trip. I contacted Celebrity UK and explained our quandary and they listened to our alternative plans and they said they would get back to us the next day as things were very busy in the office with senior management meetings etc. They called me back the next day with a fantastic proposal with help on flights from Vladivostok to Honolulu and then to cruise to Vancouver to join our next leg of our World Tour, I can only praise Celebrity with the way they handled our quandary  so we could continue our tour, qa massive thank you to Celebrity and there staff. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peck said:

We were booked on the cancelled Millennium Cruise 05/10/20 Yokohama to Tokyo and it left us in a bit of a pickle about how to find an alternative cruise across the Pacific so we could continue our round the world in 80 days dream trip. I contacted Celebrity UK and explained our quandary and they listened to our alternative plans and they said they would get back to us the next day as things were very busy in the office with senior management meetings etc. They called me back the next day with a fantastic proposal with help on flights from Vladivostok to Honolulu and then to cruise to Vancouver to join our next leg of our World Tour, I can only praise Celebrity with the way they handled our quandary  so we could continue our tour, qa massive thank you to Celebrity and there staff. 

It sounds like you have an exciting adventure planned. It's great that Celebrity was able to help you find a solution to your disrupted itinerary. Have fun!

Nicely done by the staff.  And even nicer the OP came to post on this positive. Along with the upbeat thread about RCL and Celebrity using two ships to support the 1st responders in Australia and the US west coast. 

Interesting that on this thread complementing a cruise line there are 4 posts; on a thread worrying about Corona Virus on Caribbean cruises, yes CARIBBEAN (I did put it all caps because I’m yelling!!) itineraries, there are 50+ posts and growing, because we need to be aware of real risks!!!

Just love Cruise ‘Critic’, apparently we who post, and I did on that other thread, we don’t enjoy postive, complementary threads and love ‘the sky is falling’ make-believe threads.

Oh well.

Den

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, peck said:

p - Thank you for posting about the service received to carry on the journey...

As I Am sure you have read on other threads, there are a few who chose to do a war dance over what they thought X needed to do for them and their situation without consideration of other passengers....

Happy you will be able to make your trip around the world on X!

Please come back and post how it went...

bon voyage

7 hours ago, peck said:

Bo we will set off from the Reform Club in London just like Phileas Fogg did in the Jules Verne novel on April 4th for our adventure, thank you once again Celebrity for your assistance. 

Oh, how awesome!  What a wonderful life adventure!!!  Thank you for sharing such a smile with us!