Missing Next Cruise OBC

Hello,

I am asking for future booking.

I booked my cruise from Next Cruise on the ship last year, but didn't get my $50 OBC. The agent is telling me that it's gone because I booked a new cruise with lower fare, but Next Cruise told me that I can change my reservation in 2 months. Shouldn't I keep the OBC if I changed less than 2 months of the original booking from Next Cruise?

Also, is Next Cruise OBC stack-able with stakeholder benefit and AMEX Platinum cruise OBC?

59 minutes ago, matchacreamkitty said:

Hello,

I am asking for future booking.

I booked my cruise from Next Cruise on the ship last year, but didn't get my $50 OBC. The agent is telling me that it's gone because I booked a new cruise with lower fare, but Next Cruise told me that I can change my reservation in 2 months. Shouldn't I keep the OBC if I changed less than 2 months of the original booking from Next Cruise?

Also, is Next Cruise OBC stack-able with stakeholder benefit and AMEX Platinum cruise OBC?

ANY rebooking you receive whatever the rebooking offers. Even if it is the same ship same cruise. What you had does not transfer to your new booking.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, twodaywonder said:

ANY rebooking you receive whatever the rebooking offers. Even if it is the same ship same cruise. What you had does not transfer to your new booking.

No, the OP is asking about the OBC that you get for booking on board.  That stays with the reservation regardless of how many times the booking gets repriced.  If it were promotional OBC that they happened to get in addition to the next cruise OBC then yes that would be lost.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Sure they do because they were given the wrong information. 

24 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No, the OP is asking about the OBC that you get for booking on board.  That stays with the reservation regardless of how many times the booking gets repriced.  If it were promotional OBC that they happened to get in addition to the next cruise OBC then yes that would be lost.

Booked on board and that is correct. It is in writing.

4 minutes ago, twodaywonder said:

Booked on board and that is correct. It is in writing.

Here are the terms and conditions.  Please show me where it states that 

^IF YOU BOOK A NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FARE RATE, YOUR MINIMUM DEPOSIT REQUIRED WILL BE NONREFUNDABLE. THESE ARE “NONREFUNDABLE DEPOSIT NEXTCRUISE BOOKINGS” or “NDNBOOKINGS.” FOR NDN BOOKINGS, THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY. CHANGES FOR NDN BOOKINGS: For Guests who make a NDN Booking, changes made during the first thirty (30) days after the debarkation day of the cruise during which the NDN Booking was made shall not be subject to a Change Fee; changes made to the ship or sail date after that 30 day period has expired shall be subject to a Change Fee (currently $100 per person but subject to adjustment without notice); in either case, the deposit shall remain nonrefundable. For all NextCruise Bookings, the special promotional offer that you received as part of your NextCruise Booking (the “Special Promotional Offer”) will adjust in the event that you make any changes. In lieu of that Special Promotional Offer, your cruise would be booked at a prevailing rate available in your country as of the date of your change. The NextCruise Promotional Offer you received, currently either NextCruise Dollars Off or the NextCruise Onboard Credit Promotion will be handled as provided below.CANCELLATIONSFORNEXTCRUISENDNBOOKINGS:IftheguestcancelsaNextCruiseBookingpriortothefinalpaymentduedate,thecancellationtermsapplicabletoyourbooking(whichmayvaryfromcountrytocountry)willapply. ForNDNJuniorSuiteandbelowBookingswithareduceddepositof $100 per person, the reduced deposit will be held in full penalty (i.e., forfeited) and no Future Cruise Credit (“FCC”) will be issued. If additional payments have been made on the NDN reduced deposit booking fulfilling the standard minimum required deposit and the booking is cancelled prior to the final payment due date, an FCC will be issued for the minimum deposit less the $100 per person service fee in countries where FCCs are offered.1 For NDN Grand Suite and above Bookings, Royal Caribbean will issue an FCC to the guest named on the cancelled NRD Booking in countries where FCCs are offered. The FCC will expire 12 months after it was issued and shall be issued in an amount equal to the nonrefundable deposit paid minus a $100 per person service fee. No FCC will be issued if the nonrefundable deposit amount is $100 or less. NEXTCRUISE DOLLARS OFF AND OBC PROMOTION: Guests who make a NDN Booking are eligible for our NextCruise dollars off promotion or Future Onboard Credit (up to $600 per stateroom depending on length of voyage and type of stateroom or suite). Guests who select our refundable fare option are eligible for a Future Onboard Credit (up to $150 per stateroom depending on lengthofvoyageandtypeofstateroom.)FORALLGUESTS,aNextCruiseBookingmaybecombinedwithcertaingroupsandrequireafulldepositandpossiblelossofyourpromotionalofferand/orOnboardCreditoffer. Guestsmustbe21yearsofageorolderandsailingonaRoyalCaribbeanInternational cruise, or participating in an authorized day visit onboard, at the time of booking in order to take advantage of our NextCruise program. There are limits on the number of NextCruise bookings that may be made by each such person. NextCruise cannot be used for Travel Agent resale. Visit your NextCruise Sales Team onboard for full Terms and Conditions and/or visit the Royal Caribbean website in your country of residence. Nonrefundable Deposits may not be permitted in certain countries of residence. In that event, the NDN Booking shall be converted to a refundable deposit booking program and the specialNextCruiseoffersapplicabletorefundabledepositbookingsshallapplyinlieuoftheNextCruiseofferselectedbytheconsumer. FCCsarenotofferedinallcountries.IncountrieswhereFCCsarenotoffered,thedepositwouldbeforfeitedandnoFCCwillbeissued.Allamountsstatedhereinarein U.S. Dollars. ©2018 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships’ registry: The Bahamas. 17057524 • 10/29/2018

• Like 1

Special Thanks to Ourusualbeach. ☺️

Grateful for the advice given to us when our OBC's were removed after calling for price drops.

We called our TA back, who called RCCL, and all our OBC's were given back.

(OBC's from booking onboard, NextCruise.)

• Like 1