How long is it taking for your stock OBC to show up?

oldfashioncruiser

Look at your Travel Summary. I applied $250 of OBC from the bonus e-cards to a cruise. The only place it is showing up is in the Travel Summary - which I always take with me as it shows all of the freebies.

6 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Look at your Travel Summary. I applied $250 of OBC from the bonus e-cards to a cruise. The only place it is showing up is in the Travel Summary - which I always take with me as it shows all of the freebies.

Yes purchased OBC doesn't show in the personalizer but my stockholders & PVP awarded OBC always has 

Edited by Ombud

When the credit did not show up within about 5 days, I called.  They had no record of receiving it, even though we got a "fax successful" confirmation.  Because we were booked on the previous cruise and had the credit there, she was able to do it while I was on the phone.

I just called them.  I know Monday was not a holiday for everyone but it was for them - someone posted that it was.     She said there are 107 forms in the inbox right now.   She said to call back it two days if it is not showing up.. Guess I will just pay for my excursions now, before they are all gone.   Thanks again.

I faxed two requests at one time on Wednesday. One showed in OBC by the end of the day. Late yesterday, I called Princess to inquire about the other one and could not get a reasonable answer so I re faxed the missing one. Within an hour it was in my credits. Interesting to note that these are for B2B cruises in late November-Certainly do not seem to have the "X number of days restrictions" that used to be there.

27 minutes ago, stacy1231 said:

How many shares are you required to own to receive OBC?  I think this sounds like a great benefit.

100 shares of CCL is required. The benefit  is per cabin not per person so only 100 shares gets the maximum value. As of today the stock was selling for $41.69 per share. The benefit is as follows:

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or fewer $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or more $250

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Thrak said:

As of today the stock was selling for $41.69 per share.

If only I had a crystal ball as I bought an extra $100 for my wife a while back - at a significant higher price of course.  If only I knew this virus was coming!!  If it drops to the 52-week low (a few cents under $40), I think I will double-up for both of us and then sell after it recovers.  This pandemic can't last forever.  Got the extra shares just in case we might book two cabins sometime.  And the dividend is okay too - closing in on 5% yield right now.

On 2/17/2020 at 2:49 PM, waltd said:

For those of us that still use snail mail I had the credit with in a week.    I live down the street from Princess.  

I use snail mail too and live in Northern California. I don't want to figure out what phone line I need to use to make the fax on my copier work and which cord I need to unplug and plug in. Who uses fax anymore anyway? I wish they'd let us scan and email it.

I usually check after a week and it's there. I think snail mail takes about two day from N. CA to S. CA. It's probably there earlier but I don't want to check everyday.

57 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

If only I had a crystal ball as I bought an extra $100 for my wife a while back - at a significant higher price of course.  If only I knew this virus was coming!!  If it drops to the 52-week low (a few cents under $40), I think I will double-up for both of us and then sell after it recovers.  This pandemic can't last forever.  Got the extra shares just in case we might book two cabins sometime.  And the dividend is okay too - closing in on 5% yield right now.

I have a crystal ball. It just doesn't work!

13 hours ago, Thrak said:

100 shares of CCL is required. The benefit  is per cabin not per person so only 100 shares gets the maximum value. As of today the stock was selling for $41.69 per share. The benefit is as follows:

OBC from CCL Stock

Sailings of 6 days or fewer $50

Sailings of 7 - 13 days $100

Sailings of 14 days or more $250

Thank you - Thrak

11 hours ago, coopco said:

I use snail mail too and live in Northern California. I don't want to figure out what phone line I need to use to make the fax on my copier work and which cord I need to unplug and plug in. Who uses fax anymore anyway? I wish they'd let us scan and email it.

I usually check after a week and it's there. I think snail mail takes about two day from N. CA to S. CA. It's probably there earlier but I don't want to check everyday.

I used Thrak's suggestion of ZeroFax and it only took a day to show up. (www.Zero-Fax.com) 

The Princess Cruise Booking Support Dept. must be having a quiet day. I sent my fax off just over an hour ago and it’s already showing up against my June cruise. Still nothing on the Nov cruise, so it must have been tea break time there! 😉 

On 2/25/2020 at 3:59 PM, polmcs said:

The Princess Cruise Booking Support Dept. must be having a quiet day. I sent my fax off just over an hour ago and it’s already showing up against my June cruise. Still nothing on the Nov cruise, so it must have been tea break time there! 😉 

It might have been closer to quitting time, than tea break time as the 2nd share holder credit never showed up even when I checked next morning. I ended up having to call in and they added the OBC there and then.

This morning I faxed my requests for our May 2021 May/June 2021 cruises at 11:52 AM and 11:56 AM respectively. I just now checked (2:03 PM) and the Shareholder OBC is showing in my Personalizer for both cruises. Just a hair over 2 hours. Pretty good service.

Edited by Thrak