Best approach for on board reservation for suite passengers

schmenge

Hello,

We will be on the Regal shortly in a suite and wanted to get your thoughts on the best approach to making reservations for the following:

1.) Promotional complimentary specialty dining (I can't reserve ahead of time since it is complimentary)

2.) Retreat cabana

Is it best to use the concierge when coming on board, or going directly to the restaurant/pool?

Thanks.

The concierge is your best friend for specialty dining.  Note that although this is advertised as a "first night" benefit, we've had success booking our free night anytime during the cruise.

Retreat cabana's are handled by the Sanctuary staff.  I would go there directly upon boarding for best selection, especially if you're sailing a warm weather destination.  I don't think the concierge can help with this, but to be honest, I've never tried that route.

14 hours ago, schmenge said:

Hello,

We will be on the Regal shortly in a suite and wanted to get your thoughts on the best approach to making reservations for the following:

1.) Promotional complimentary specialty dining (I can't reserve ahead of time since it is complimentary)

2.) Retreat cabana

Is it best to use the concierge when coming on board, or going directly to the restaurant/pool?

Thanks.

Your complimentary dining reservation(date and time) will be on a piece of paper in your room when you arrive.  If you don't like specialty dining spot and/or time and date, then I just go down the first day to the dining room I want and change date and time to time I want.

Are you talking about making a reservation for the Sanctuary?  If so, then I would go as soon as you get on board to reserve that at Sanctuary as they do book up fast.

So to answer your question, I find it easier to do myself to make sure done right. 

Pooh

The suite concierge can clear the way for a lot of onboard activities for suite guests. But, he/she has limited hours in the concierge room. There will be a sign on the desk telling you what times they are on-duty.  You can also find great coffee and snacks there that change during the day. Also books, games and comfortable seating.

Edited by BigGuy25

The suite concierge could not make reservations for the Sanctuary for us as you had to choose your location and only the people in the Sanctuary  had the info.  By the time we got up there all times were booked.  Suite guest do not get priority.  First come first served.