Number of plugs in balcony room on Reflection

CruisinNana

What type of cabin?  Never been in a suite but all the other cabins do not have any plugs by the bed.  On the side of the desk/vanity area is one European plug and two American plugs.  If you have a CPAP they will loan you an extension cord.  I had a mobility scooter once and they loaned me one for that as well.

Here's a picture -  They are generally located at the vanity desk.   There may be a 220 next to the bed for the light but not easily accessible without unplugging lamp.    If you need one next to the bed ask your stateroom attendant for an extension  cord

image.png.39654df833daf247da7f23dc69becaa0.png

4 hours ago, Nancycat said:

I use Bi-Pap also, I notified the special needs desk, they supplied me with distilled water, I brought my own extension cord, which also has USB ports for cell phones, I-Pads

Your lucky you got it aboard.    They usually confiscate extension cords if they see them in your luggage and send your bag to the naughty room.   I had mine taken once and now just ask special needs or room attendant for one.

18 minutes ago, cruiser mom2 said:

There also a plug in bathroom up top of the mirror! I think there was two!

Bathroom plug will operate a razor nothing more. Will not accept polarized plugs - one prong larger. Power strips not allowed along with hot pots your own extension cords. Just look at prohibited items list.