Panorama LIVE - Feb 29th - Mexican Riviera +Vegas +Hollywood

Saint Greg

Another awesome review!!  It brought me right up to where my first platinum ( and 50th anniversary) cruise was cancelled. Moved that to March because we had one booked for September and we all know what happened to September cruises!! Eventually moved that to September 2021. 

I will now go on someone elses cruise if they don't mind!

Thanks SG for allowing me to join you! Hugs from Texas!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Another awesome review!!  It brought me right up to where my first platinum ( and 50th anniversary) cruise was cancelled. Moved that to March because we had one booked for September and we all know what happened to September cruises!! Eventually moved that to September 2021. 

I will now go on someone elses cruise if they don't mind!

Thanks SG for allowing me to join you! Hugs from Texas!

Thanks for reading! If you hit the subscribe button on this thread you'll be notified of the next one because I'll post it here. It'll either be Vista, Freedom, or Mardi Gras depending on when cruising starts back up.

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Thanks for reading! If you hit the subscribe button on this thread you'll be notified of the next one because I'll post it here. It'll either be Vista, Freedom, or Mardi Gras depending on when cruising starts back up.

Where do I find subscribe please!!  When are you on the Freedom? Vista? That will be the next two we take. Hugs

20 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

Where do I find subscribe please!!  When are you on the Freedom? Vista? That will be the next two we take. Hugs

If you're on a computer top right. If you're on a mobile device down at the bottom. It says following and has 80 at the moment.

I actually am booked on Vista In November, December, and February. Freedom the end of April. That’s Alaska. Mardi Gras is August ‘21.

Edited by Saint Greg

57 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

If you're on a computer top right. If you're on a mobile device down at the bottom. It says following and has 80 at the moment.

I actually am booked on Vista In November, December, and February. Freedom the end of April. That’s Alaska. Mardi Gras is August ‘21.

hopefully done correctly!!!  thanks for the info.  we will be on the Freedom in March 2021and the Vista in September 2021

7 hours ago, princess76021 said:

hopefully done correctly!!!  thanks for the info.  we will be on the Freedom in March 2021and the Vista in September 2021

I don’t think you did. Make sure the following has a check mark next to it.

Looks like you’ll be on Freedom before me (hopefully).

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t think you did. Make sure the following has a check mark next to it.

Looks like you’ll be on Freedom before me (hopefully).

ok,  this is where age comes in,  i cannot find what to check!  i went to your blog page and joined the "tribe"  but that's it! 

again and more to the point,  where do i look to check to follow???

i know i'm a pain but i do like the way you write and i want to make sure i can follow along!

hugs

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, princess76021 said:

ok,  this is where age comes in,  i cannot find what to check!  i went to your blog page and joined the "tribe"  but that's it! 

again and more to the point,  where do i look to check to follow???

i know i'm a pain but i do like the way you write and i want to make sure i can follow along!

hugs

desktop prior to following. look at the circled part.

follow1.jpg

desktop after following.

follow2.jpg

mobile device prior to following

CF0-A53-FB-4224-4-F92-AD52-564332-C8166-

mobile device after following

0-D6-B96-BF-9-AD8-44-B1-8-DD1-6414-ED67-

Edited by Saint Greg

Insomnia strikes again! Thanks for the great read! Kinda surreal reading now on back at start of this craziness. 

Funny I found this as I’ve got Panorama booked for January 2022. And your description of the teen zone and pics. we recently started cruising. My son’s first cruise was a year ago (he was 13) and he said he would never go to kids club or do any activities (he’s quite grumpy about trying new things)- turns out I had to force him to come to dinners as that was pretty much only time we saw him! Couple nights he had late night teen activities and he’d come to bed after us -so much for family time- and with Panorama set up if they did have food we’d never see him lol! 

Hope you get your cruises later this year. Have an Eastern Caribbean booked for January 2021 and doubt that will go as planned (on NCL). Just putting off changing or cancelling...Hope lives on 🙂

2 hours ago, monykalyn said:

Insomnia strikes again! Thanks for the great read! Kinda surreal reading now on back at start of this craziness. 

Funny I found this as I’ve got Panorama booked for January 2022. And your description of the teen zone and pics. we recently started cruising. My son’s first cruise was a year ago (he was 13) and he said he would never go to kids club or do any activities (he’s quite grumpy about trying new things)- turns out I had to force him to come to dinners as that was pretty much only time we saw him! Couple nights he had late night teen activities and he’d come to bed after us -so much for family time- and with Panorama set up if they did have food we’d never see him lol! 

Hope you get your cruises later this year. Have an Eastern Caribbean booked for January 2021 and doubt that will go as planned (on NCL). Just putting off changing or cancelling...Hope lives on 🙂

We sailed in February with our daughter and her family on the Glory, and our granddaughter, who was less than a month shy of 14, was at her teen club every chance there was an activity. She loved it! We will be sailing with them again in January 2022, and this granddaughter will be 15, nearly 16 then. Not sure if she will go at that point, but maybe she will. But her brothers, who previously enjoyed the younger camps, will be older as well, 11 and 13, so they will be attending the club she enjoyed so well this past February.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, monykalyn said:

I don't think they had any food in the kids area unless they had something in their clubs. I believe they fix that on Mardi Gras putting the kids clubs on the same deck as Guy's burgers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don't think they had any food in the kids area unless they had something in their clubs. I believe they fix that on Mardi Gras putting the kids clubs on the same deck as Guy's burgers.

welp if they have ice cream machine as well there then I'd never see the kid 😁

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh yeah. I’m supposed to be on Magic today.

08-AB64-E2-9332-4-E23-9-F1-C-6393-AD4-F7

Ugggg. This is the week of the year I would normally cruise too, but since I don’t usually book more than six months out, I didn’t have anything booked this time. I did, however, have to cancel a land vacation to Tampa which would’ve been for five days over last weekend. I’m ready for Covid to go bye-bye.

• Like 1

Read the whole report this weekend. Our May 9th on Panorama was cancelled and we rebooked for next May.  Loved that you posted all the menus and food pictures.  I have to say I did skip the Hollywood pictures.  I have lived in SoCal all my life and I've been there once and never wanted to go back.  Right now it's in shambles because of all the rioting, protesting, and looting.  Glad you got to see it before this all happened.  I did see the Weezer video and watched it.  I love them!   Hope cruising starts again soon.  Can't wait to get on a ship again.  Thanks for all your details on your report.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pppiglet said:

Read the whole report this weekend. Our May 9th on Panorama was cancelled and we rebooked for next May.  Loved that you posted all the menus and food pictures.  I have to say I did skip the Hollywood pictures.  I have lived in SoCal all my life and I've been there once and never wanted to go back.  Right now it's in shambles because of all the rioting, protesting, and looting.  Glad you got to see it before this all happened.  I did see the Weezer video and watched it.  I love them!   Hope cruising starts again soon.  Can't wait to get on a ship again.  Thanks for all your details on your report.  

Thanks for reading!

Yeah I didn’t get to do everything I wanted in Hollywood but I probably wouldn’t go back unless I decide to do studio tours or something. Other than that I’ll probably look at flying directly into Long Beach next time. That was actually an option at a comparable price if I flew Southwest.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/22/2020 at 11:25 AM, Saint Greg said:

Any post that starts with a Seinfeld reference is for me. This has been up for awhile but I ran across another thread and a cruiser was referring to it. Going on the Panorama next summer after needing to rebook due to COVID. Looks like it will be well worth the wait. Thanks Saint Greg for putting so much love into this thread.

On 2/23/2020 at 5:26 PM, Moviela said:

You will have a wonderful time on Panorama. The water in cans served in the bars is from Italy. It is San Benedetto in 11.5 ounce pop-top cans. It is artesian spring water. There is scant difference in taste between it and the plastic bottled water in the rooms.

I am just diving in to this thread, I LOVE water it is my favorite drink so I will definitely be giving it a try thanks for sharing Moviela!

4 hours ago, THIS IS US! said:

Saint Greg you Sir have a new fan. #208 the tainted guy on the plane and #248 the crab leg weapon comments cracked me up! Plus all the time and effort you put in to your research is so up my alley of how I cruise. I will be reading on for sure!

I cannot wait for another live Saint Greg review! 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, THIS IS US! said:

Saint Greg you Sir have a new fan. #208 the tainted guy on the plane and #248 the crab leg weapon comments cracked me up! Plus all the time and effort you put in to your research is so up my alley of how I cruise. I will be reading on for sure!

Thanks!